IGAD! : 첫번째

[Hwang Min Yeen]

Will you accept or reject a guy if he asks you on a date or something? In my case, I don't know. No one ever asked me. Not even once. I'm not over reacting! Really. I'm telling the truth. Guys don't like me. I'll sight some few examples.

◆◇ Valentine's Day ◇◆

In our school, there are no classes during this day. It's a school tradition. It became one of the holidays. For the ones with dates, of course. Weird, right? What I mean is, if you have dates, you're free to go anywhere and do whatever you want with your date but if you're single like me, you just have to stay inside the classroom. Well, I mean, who wants to go out there seeing people smooching, hugging and doing other stuffs only couples do. I'll really never forget this day. It is the day I felt humiliated.

Myung Soo. Yeah, you thought it right. I'm talking about Myung Soo of Infinite. We're attending the same school. Lucky me? Not really. When I was at the canteen with my friends, he was approaching our table, carrying roses.

"Uhmm.... Min Yeen?"-L. So is the flowers for me? I knew it! I know at least one will fall for me.

"What brings you here?" Pretending not to know.... Hihihi.... I can't believe I'm getting roses from him.

"Could you please stand beside me for a sec?"-L. My friends start giggling. I know they're happy for me. It's the first time.

"Okay." I said pretending to be bored and hiding all the excitement inside. Like he asked, I stood up. Then he sat down? What's happening?

"Ye Jin? Will you be my date today?"-L. Wait! What?? He made me stood up so he can sit beside my friend? Oh I'm sorry! Am I blocking his way? He can give it to her on the other side. Jerk!

◆◇ Students' Night ◇◆

Great! Another event where couples take over. And as usual, I'm alone. My friends left me to dance with their 'dates'. Why did I even come here?

The music turned to a slow song. Oh Great! Hugging. I don't want to watch this so I bowed my head down to the table. The song is perfect for a short nap.

I felt a hand over my right shoulder. Tried to check who owns it and saw Boyfriend. I mean just Minwoo. Yup! Our school is crawling with celebrity students.

"Excuse me?"-Min Woo. Is he going to ask me to dance? I'm tired right now. But why would I reject an idol?

"Yes?"

"Excuse me?"He said in a much louder voice. What's his problem? "Excuse me, you're sitting on my date's seat."

Again. Humiliated. I have no choice but to stand up. How dare he is. There's no name written to it.

◆◇ Ordinary day at school ◇◆

Its English class. My most hated subject. I don't need to attend to this class. I can speak English very well. My sister and I used to live at San Francisco, California.

I felt a kick at the back of my chair. Its Jun hyun. He threw me a piece of paper with a note on it. It says, 'Look Behind You.' And so I did. A box of chocolate is right in front of my face. He handed it to me.

I secretly excitingly opened the box and saw a note on it.

' I love you. Hope you'll feel the same way too. I've been always dreaming of you Min Jee.

♥ Jun Hyun'

It was for Min Jee? It wasn't for me. Then why did he give me this? Am I a delivery truck or something? I should charge him for this.

I handed it to Min Jee after our class. But before that, I ate a few pieces. That's my compensation.

Geez.... I guess boys aren't really attracted to me. But they're going crazy over my sister. That's the benefit of being an idol.

Someday they'll see. I don't need to be on Girl's Generation to have a boy. Someday I can proudly say, I got a date!