The Mysterious Red Head

I am awakened by the feeling of something cold being inserted into my asshole. I attempt to roll over to see what's going on but I can't. I look around and realize I'm blindfolded. My hands are tied to my ankles. A loud crack rings out and my right ass cheek burns intensely. Then a second crack. Again my right ass check feels the burn. The memory of the night before pops into my brain. I had gotten drunk at dinner with some friends of mine. There was this tall red head at the bar. I remember talking to her in an attempt to pick her up, No luck I might add. After a few attempts I got mad and called this woman a bitch. The last thing I remember before I blacked out was this beautiful woman whispering in my year "you have no idea what a bitch is."

As I try to figure out what happened next another crack rings out. My body jerks and again I try to move but I feel the restraints hold me back. I feel hot breath on my ear. A soft whisper "now you will learn what bitch means."

The blindfold is removed. As my eyes adjust to the light the image of the red head from last night slowly comes into focus. A belt in one hand and a black object in the other. I yell "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" In a quiet voice she asks me not to yell. Before the words even come out of her mouth I yell again " LET ME GO". She smiles and says " You don't listen too well do you?"   That doesn't shut me up. I keep yelling more I'm not even sure what I'm saying. As I am yelling and struggling she calmly puts down the stuff in her hands and pulls up her dress and removes her panties. Usually I would be excited when a woman removes her panties but this time I just continued to yell and struggle against my bindings. She proceeds to hold her panties against my nose I feel the dampness and smell her sweet scent. I stop yelling for s second to enjoy this. I feel another burn across my ass and I forget about her delicious scent and I start yelling again and her moist panties are pushed deep into my mouth and the yelling turns into muffled non coherent grunts and groans.

Several more cracks on my ass several more attempts by me to move and yell. She pinched my nose, suddenly I struggle to breath. She holds my nose until I begin to see stars. "I'll let you breathe if you promise to be quite" that was the last thing I heard, I must have blacked out. I come to and I instantly start attempting to yell. I feel her pinch my nose again, and again I struggle for air. "Please be quiet" is the first thing I hear after I come to for a second time. Once again I try to yell. She says, "I have all day" as she reaches for my air supply. I fall silent she allows me some air and the room falls silent except for the sound of me breathing heavy. "Very good" she says. Four more swings of the belt. I struggle and start to speak and once again I find my self gasping. The room is silent again. Four more swings of her belt. I don't even attempt to utter a word. I lose count as my spanking continues but not a sound comes from my panty filled mouth.

My right ass check burns terribly. She pauses and looks at my ass. "Roll to your other side" I awkwardly roll over I feel my right cheek sting as it now is pressed against my bed. My left cheek feels the cool air in the room. But not for long. She now puts her attention to my left side. Crack crack, crack. New pain fills me. I moan a little to loud and she looks at me. I shake my head from side to side thinking to myself, please let me breath. I put my head down in silent compliance and push my ass out towards the on-coming belt.

She continues to spank me. The pain begins to melt away into what I can only describe as a little pleasure. I don't understand what's going on. I fight the urge to enjoy the relentless spanking. She has me roll over again, this brings me back to reality. I hesitate just for a second. She attempts to reach for my air supply. Before she can reach my nose I roll over and offer her my red swollen right ass cheek. Without even a word out of her mouth she begins again on my right side I catch a glimpse of her smiling as she works me over. I feel my cock starting to get engorged. I think to myself, why are you enjoying this? I can now only concentrate on my ass and my cock, I feel my cock getting bigger.