Jellal and Mystogan meets (One shot)

Disclaimer: The Characters are not mine. They belong to Fairy Tail which is created by Hiro Mashima....

Here goes.........

********************************************

It was a rainy evening in Magnolia and Mystogan was walking down the streets. Nobody seems to come out the houses tonight, Mystogan thought. When he reached the guild which was noisy, he used a very strong sleeping spell knocking out everyone in the guild except for Master Makarov.

"Mystogan! How was the mission?" Makarov said

"Its fine master. Even though it took a while to finish" Mystogan replied

"Dropping by to get another mission?" The old man asked

"Yes master." Mystogan replied going near the Mission Board.

"Mystogan, you need to rest. You just came from a mission and you're going again. You have to relax." Makarov said seriously

"Master...." Mystogan stiffened

"You need to. That's my orders. Refuel your magic." the old man said and grabbed beer.

"Okay master. See you later then." he said disappearing and taking off the sleep spell.

And once again the guild became noisy.

He was walking near the forest when he heard the rustling of the bushes. He stood straight and assumed a fighting stance.

"Whoever you are come out!" he shouted.

Just then, something fast moved pass him. But Mystogan kicked the figure even though its fast and the figure was thrown in a tree.

The figure moaned and stood up. He was about to punch Mystogan but Mystogan stopped him. Mystogan sensed him and knew who he was.

"Jellal Fernandes......." Mystogan muttered causing the figure to look at him.

"How'd you know my name?!" Jellal said looking curious

Mystogan ignored him and walked away but Jellal followed him, which irritated Mystogan and he finally stopped.

"Can you stop following me?!" he said blasting a ray of light on Jellal.

Luckily, Jellal dodged it and attacked Mystogan. The two of them fought until Jellal spoke.

"How'd you know my name?!"

"Why should I tell you?" Mystogan said

Jellal was angered by the rude reply so he used the skill Meteor, ran quickly to Mystogan and pulled him off his mask.

When Jellal looked at Mystogan, Jellal was surprised.

"Why do you look like me? I don't have a twin, you're not my thought projection either. Who are you?!" Jellal said holding Mystogan's mask.

Once again, Mystogan tries to flee but Jellal pulled him back in place and took Mystogan's magic staves.

"You really wanna know who I am?" Mystogan said.

Jellal just just nodded as reply.

"I am your counterpart. From another world we call Edolas. And I'm a mage in Fairy Tail guild." Mystogan explained

Jellal was shocked and he gave back Mystogan's things.

"Any chance you know Erza Scarlet?" Jellal asked.

"Yes. She always thinks of you." Mystogan said adjusting his mask.

"Nice to meet you Mystogan" he said

"Nice to meet you too, Jellal Fernandes" and with that, the two of them walked away........

********************--****************

DONE.........