letters of late

Iris' POV
I wake up in my husband's arms, today is our one year anniversary.
"Happy anniversary.", he whispers in my ear.
" Happy anniversary babe-",I'm cut off by a knock on the door.
He speeds to answer it,I follow him to the door.
"Oh, hello? Who are you sweetie?where's your parents?", he asks the young child before him, she had the same hair as Barry, but nothing else, her eyes were a dark hazel and her nose reminded me of someone but I don't know who.
" I'm Amare Mors, but my mom called me Mora, oh! She told me this was for you.",she says handing him a envelope on the back it read;
For Barry my love, your eyes ONLY
Odd, but okay...
Barry's POV
The girl, Mora the letter she gives me something's off about it. Not that I'm afraid per say just uncomfortable, that's why I'm not opening it.
Later...
Me and Iris will care for her until we can find her mom but for now, she'll have to come to work with me.
At CCPD
"Uh...whose that Bear?",Joe asks as me and Mora come in.
" this is Mora...she showed up at my door step this morning.",I say.
"She looks like- you know what never mind, do we know who her parents are?", he asks.
" no, her name is Amare Mors but no Mors live in Central City that I know of.",I tell him.
"Are you sure?", he asks.
" yeah, but- wait... Mora!", I yell in panic I didn't see her, I run up to my lab and...oh thank God.
"You can't sneak off like that, you scared me!", I say in relief.
" I didn't sneak,I ran.",a glimmer of mischief flashes in her eyes for a second I thought they turned blue...odd.