Fukase x Reader (Rumpelstiltskin)

Hi! ok, so, this is a oneshot... and it's based on Rumpelstiltskin... if you're wondering why; I aM GOING TO THE EFTELING THIS SUMMER AND I'M ALREADY EXITED, PLEASE LEMME RE-LIVE MY CHILDHOOD (I did twist the story a little bit, so it would be longer (and Piko won't be a little shit-)

(This book won't continue sorry! I wrote it like 3.. years ago? I think? Anyway this will be my only announcement as of 2021 so if you see any more announcements they're from 3-2 years ago. Also I found out I'm ace so don't expect smut lmao)

Warning! Oliver is going to be a bitch!

"please!! Please spare her!! she did nothing wrong!!!" my best friend – Piko, begged. I have been framed for murder, and I was about to get executed. "why should I?" our king, Yohioloid asked (I vote yohioloid for president!) "s-she can... uhm..." Piko tried his best to come up with an excuse. He looked me in the eyes, then back to our king "she c-can.... S-she can spin g-gold out of s-straw!!!" Piko yelled, hoping that the king would let me live. "gold you say? Well then, I'll let her stay in the castle for one night, if she proves your word is true, she'll stay there and live" the king said, gesturing the guards to let me go. I then ran at Piko and I hugged him "h-h-how am I g-g-going to do t-this?!" I asked "don't worry! I'll prove that you're innocent! I-I just need a l-little bit more t-time!" he told me while hugging me tightly. "I'm not going to let you die" he added.

Then, a guard came up to us and grabbed my arm. he then pulled me with him, towards the huge castle, which was located in the middle of town. Once inside the castle, he dragged me to a tiny, round room, which was at the top of the Castle. It only had a spinning wheel and a bed inside. "you can start spinning, if you don't have the gold tomorrow, your execution will continue" the guard said as he left the room, and locked it. I sat on the bed and I held my hands on my head "oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god...." I repeated. "h-how am I ever going to do this?! G-god Piko! Couldn't you come up with something more r-realistic?!" I asked. I then sighed "I can at least try, right?" I asked myself. I stood up and I went to the spinning wheel. I sat on the little chair, and I tried desperately to spin gold out of straw, like Piko said.

I spun.... The seconds turned into minutes, the minutes turned into hours, and the hours duplicated. It was now around midnight, and I still didn't have any gold. I began crying "I'm doomed... I'm going to die... I didn't even do anything!!" I cried "if only I could-" I got cut off by a loud banging sound from behind me "my, my~ what is a girl like you doing so late, so alone in such a little room like this~?" a boyish voice asked. I turned around and I saw a... 'strange' boy... he had red hair, red eyes, two coats which were sewed into one, a top hat, a literal red skirt, black pants, a massive smirk, and... the left side of his face was corrupted... "w-who... who are you?!" I screamed as I fell off of the chair. "someone~" the boy answered "you good, little girl~?" the boy asked, holding his hand out for me take. I did, and he helped me up. "now, what are you doing so desperately, young lady~?" he asked "perhaps your friend told the king lies about you~? filthy, filthy lies~! Yet, it's the exact reason why you are still alive~?" the boy added. "h-how... how do you know that?!" I asked "I just know, sweetheart~ it's one of my many talents~" the boy purred "so... what would you say if I told you that one of my talents is exactly what you're looking for~?" the boy asked "w-wait... you're telling me that you can actually-" "spin gold out of straw~? Why yes, beautiful~!" the boy cut me off "so~ you want me to do it for you~?" he asked. "y-yes! Yes please!!" I begged.