01 | The Picnic ♡

~ Madison's POV ~

I sat down in the grass waiting for her, Lily. I fell into a daydream just thinking about her... She's so beautiful and perfect. I love her. I think i was like that for ages because I barely felt her tap on my shoulders.
-
"Are you ready for the best picnic of your entire life?" She says as she crouches down behind me, arms around my neck.
-
"Question is.. kind stranger, does said picnic involve.. I dunno, skittles?" I say jokingly, she loves me really.
-
She holds them in front of my face and I laugh as she hands them to me. "Hmm, she knows me!"
-
"C'mon!!" She pulls my arm, pulling me further into the woods and her further into my love <3

~
"I just wish we didn't have to hide it y'know?" I tell her, looking out at the water.
-
"I know," she pauses to take a breath. "Sometimes I want to publicly declare my love for you, like Susan Duffino, in Desperate Housewives. MIKEEEEEE, MIKEEEEE" she recites and I laugh.
-
"Or the more meaningful," I question.
-
"I loved you once, I loved you twice, I loved you more than beans and rice." We say this perfectly in sync, smiling. It was so perfect. Everything was beautiful, but not as beautiful as her as I lent in to kiss her, her lips soft and her eyes shining. I loved her, and I always will.

a/n

So this story is based on the short LGBTQA+++ film by Luke Birch, the media on this chapter is the short film so go watch it, it's beautiful honestly, I'm literally watching it right now.. xo