goosebumps horrorland # 4 slappy new year summery.

There were these two brothers brandon and ray.they went to horrorland with there mother and father.they mom and dad let them go off out by thereselfs for a couple of hours.Ray wanted to go on really scary rides and his brother brandon was a scardy cat. so they went to this horrorland shop and there was a wooden dummy named slappy. Ray liked it but brandon was scared of it.but the man in the shop ray the dummy and said:you could take it and pay me back next time. so they had to leave horrorland 2 days early then what they had planned because brandon was scared. ray and his friend elena had been wanting to have a newyears party. but things keep happening to brandon and the dummy is always around when the stuff happens. and one night ray was sleeping and brandon sneaked into rays room and tryed to take out slappy and ray woke up and caught him.brandon has been getting ray in trouble. brandon has been doing horrible things so there mom and dad would think its ray and get him in trouble so there mom and dad would tell ray to get rid of the dummy because rays scared of it. And the only way elena and ray could have there newyears party is for ray to not scare his brother so he didnt brandon was pretending.so on christmas day rays family went to elenas house for christmas day. and elena asked ray why did he bring his dummy but he didnt and saidhe didnt either and they started argueing.All you could smell is turkey roasting. elenas dad ensisted that he should do a puppet show and then slappy started saying bad things. ray tried to hand the dummy to his dad but slappy hit him and rays dad fell to the floor. then ray was trying to put him down and slappy went right to the christmas tree and knocked all the ornaments off of it. elena kicked rays family out and the dummy opend his mouth and bit rays nose. then they went back to there house and ray got sent to his roomfor the night and put the dummy in his closet and went to randons room and told him the truth and said that slappys real and we have to get rid of him. then all you could hear is slappy laughing in the locked closet.