Next Door Enemies ||Zustin Mieber One-Shot||

Didn't I promise you guys a one-shot? ;)

|Spelling some curse words wrong for this to not be put on private.|

Red lipstick, all on the paper
Let me take a hit while you sit and rush
Go 'head, talk shit, it's all in the paper
Let me grab my dick while you sit on top
Do you right here while the whole world's watching
All up in my mental, gotta get up in my physical

Red Lipstick // Rihanna

Zayn Malik

"Why is it necessary that he comes over? You're leaving for the weekend."

"And so are Justin's parents. We wouldn't want you two getting lonely." My sister responded with a bright smile knowing exactly how I felt about that jackass.

I whined childishly, "you know how much I hate him."

"Well than, I guess you'll have to learn how to like him over this weekend."

"But-"

Then the stupid doorbell had to ring.

"And that must be the Biebers. Let me go get that." Blake smiled widely at me and skipped towards the door as I released a groan.

I swear sometimes this girl makes me question my love for her.

Her logic makes absolutely no sense to me. Because two days of being trapped inside of a house with this guy will make everything so much better right?

Justin Bieber has given me every reason to hate him. Ever since my first day of freshman year three years ago. It was a Friday, and it seems like I was his only target on that day.

He just has this passion for bugging the hell out of me. It's a joy that never dies. And he always shoots me that stupid, cocky yet very attractive smirk that always seems to drive me crazy.

I mean, yeah, he's damn attractive. That perfect golden brown hair of his, and those lips I've unwillingly dreamt about a countless amount of times. And those tattoos don't even get me started on those tattoos. So Justin is sex to my eyes, but that's his only good quality.

Other than that he's a conceited, rude, annoying little-

"Sup faggot."

Speaking of the devil.

I looked up rolling my eyes once they met a simply dressed Justin with the worst case of bed head and the best case of sex hair. He was wearing a black tank top, some kaki shorts and black vans. Pretty simple, almost like he always is.

"Oh look who's come to lighten my day." I greeted sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

At this Justin chuckled, not at all phased by my sarcastic remark. He knows how I feel about him, he knows just how much he irritates me which only makes him want to do it more.

I released a groan, already annoyed with his bullshit. How does anyone expect me to survive two God damn days with this guy? I hope Pattie looks forward to seeing her son's lifeless body when she gets back home from that trip.

"Your sister left already by the way. So there's no changing anything now." Justin informed me making my mouth fall wide open.

"And she didn't say anything?"

"Oh, she did. She yelled 'Zayn I'm leaving' about ten times. You probably didn't hear though. Or you were just too busy thinking about me." He winked.

I rolled my eyes in disgust, walked over to the couch and sat down. Grabbing my phone off the coffee table, I immediately launched for my Twitter app getting ready to talk about how horrid my weekend is about to get.