Making A Journey

Chapter One

   "Melle move." I said tryingto push my boyfriend since sixth grade away.

                "Nope."

          "Please Baby." I frowned making it look like I was sad. We always do this.

                "Tell me you love me." I looked at him like he was absolutely crazy.

        "If I do, will you move?"

                "I sure will." He said smiling at me. I looked up at him since I was sitting on a bar and he was between my legs. I knew he would never move, even if I said I love You to him.

        "I love you." I said looking up at him. He grabbed  my face and kissed me. Normally this wouldn't happen. He normally would've just smiled at me. Now when Isay we kissed, I don't mean all that tongue time and stuff. We were in the 8th grade at school. I have a good girl reputation not this bad girl thing going on.

       "I love you too babygirl." I smiled and hopped off the rail i was sitting on only to be pulled back into him. He hugged me from behind and we just pretended like no one else was there. Nobody else mattered. We walked around and talked before it was time for us to go in for breakfast. He goes in with his friends and I go out wth my friends.

        We were sitting in 2nd period talking as usual because we had science and as long as you do your work, Mr. Stewart didn't care what you did. Tremelle had Gym so of course i was gonna go see him. Lol, call it what you want to but I know it's out of love. 

       As I approached the gym doors, I saw my favorite coach in there, Coach Foote.

        "Hey Coach." I said. He spoke and I walked over to the other half of the gym. That's Where Tremelle was. I walked over and talked to a few of the seventh graders that were in there.

        "Hey tricks." I said playing with them.

                "Wassup Tremelle." I looked at them like they had 2 heads. I turned around and he was standing behind me. He Scared the shit outta me. The nigga was standing right behind me.

        "Melle whatis wrong with you?!" I yelled punching him in the chest. He always let me hit him. He knew I didn't go for that hitting me stuff.

        "I'm sorry baby." He said laughing. He went off and played basketball while I talked to my guy best friend Darnell. I call him baby D, Lol. He was sitting with this boy I went to shcool with in elementary but he had transferred to Dixon Middle School in the eighth grade.

        "Hey Martin." I said speaking to him. I never really said anything to him but I wanted to be polite.

        "Hey Jasmine."

        Okay. Lets stop right there. Let me introduce myself. I'm Yazmine M. Williams. I go to Dixon Magnet Middle school, I'm in the eigth grade and I have all honors classes. I have two best friends named Kionna and Kambria. Tremelle and I have been toghther since the 6th grade. We've had a few pauses but he knows where home is, But anyways lets get back to my story.

        "It's Yazmine." I said correcting him.

        "Oh, sorry." He said, I just waved it off.

        "Baby, come on." Tremelle said. I guess the bell had rung. He picked up my backpack and notebook and we walked to my class.

        "So, what's up with you talking to old dude?"

        "Melle what are you talking about?" I said trying to avoid this conversation. He stopped in the middle of the hall. I looked back at him and he had a retarded look on his face.

        " You sholl right." He said dropping my stuff off at my desk and walking off.

And That's how it all happened.