Night of the True Cross Academy Festival

You were a student at True Cross Academy working on the preparations for the festival with your boyfriend, the well known, player, pink-head Renzo Shima. 

"I GOTTEN RID OF ALL MY REGRETS ABOUT THE DANCE PARTY, AND I SHALL POUR ALL MY STRENGTH INTO THE CLASS PLAN"  Shouted Rin.

"Why, if it isn't the shopkeeper from 1-D's rice ball shop" replied Konkemomaru. Bon just Tch'ed and went back to reading some sort of book

"WHAT??" Rin Shouted

"RIN YOUR GIVING UP ALREADY?" Shima yelled back"

"you two should just give it up already" Bon mumbled

~~~~~Time Skip Brought to you by Kato-Chan!~~~~~

"HERE, I ANNOUNCE THAT THE TRUE CROSS ACADEMY FESTIVAL IS OFFICIAL OPEN!" Mephisto Pheles announced as everybody cheered and headed everywhere.

Everyone "oohed" as they were watching Rin tossing and turning the riceball and making fish soup.

Meanwhile, Shiemi who volunteered to play the Baba Yaga at the haunted house

Shima who was acting as a host for some sort of what seems to be a raffle.

And you were on the lookout for anything suspicious close to the concert hall. 

From a distance, you saw Rin looking like he was begging Izumo for something before you can go and talk to them Izumo walked away and you decided to stay in your post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I'm your friendly neighborhood W E E B (●'ω`●)erm yea imJuno and yea that pretty much it. BYE

((Edited