Starving in Seattle

Day 1
Weight: 123.5

"Ew. Look at this Arizona." Ainsliey said pushing her laptop over toward me.

The light of the laptop illuminated in my dark room. A continuous cycle of pictures were on the screen. Pictures of people. Their bones poking through their skin.

"W- what is this?" I said continuing to scroll through the page.

"This, this is what's known as a thinspiration blog" Ainsliey said while shoveling another spoon of ice cream into her mouth. "It's a place where people go and worship Ana" She added.   "Who's Ana?" I asked clicking on multiple pictures.

Ainsliey looked at the pictures as well. Her mouth hanging open slightly. "It's short for anorexia. Some people treat it like a god damn religon"

I nodded my head clicking on a button that said Join the conversation. A box popped up blinking and flashing brightly letting us know it's secure.

"Bitches got it set on private" Ainsliey said grabbing the laptop from me. I quickly looked at the clock 11:45 .

"Oh Jesus.  I should head out. My mom is probably worried sick. text me?" She added, standing up grabbing her stuff heading out of the room. I waved bye and stood up and shut the door. I walked to my desk and sat back at my computer starting my college essay.
I am Arizona Lyn Hainesly. I like to dance. I'm a straight A student.

Then I stopped writing. I erased everything, and started over.
I am FAT!

I opened up the internet and typed into the url.
www.athinspiration.blg

I started looking at the pictures. Then at myself. I got up and walked out of my room. Venturing into the kitchen grabbing the peanut butter and a spoon, running back to the security of my dimly lit bedroom. I sat back down at the laptop and shoveled a spoonful of the peanut butter into my mouth, clicking on the join ana button
username|| SkinI'mIn
password|| thin