The Rejected Alpha

Trailer Above!!! Thank you so much 

Atychiphobia;

(a-tik-i-fo-bE-a)

(n.) Fear of failure; Fear of not being good enough

Metathesiophobia;

(meta-the-si-fo-be-a)

(n.) Fear of change

Philophobia;

(phil-o-fo-be-a)

(n.) fear of love, falling in love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bartholomew but he likes to go by Barry, Brown hair, chocolate eyes, cute dimples and you can't forget the little moles he has everywhere, don't forget those dorky glasses he doesn't need. Barry is the whole package but will his mate think so?

Barry is the soon to be alpha but he's not a player like all your little dirty minds think he is. He's actually a nerd that puts school and his pack first, but why would he do that when he's got girls waiting for him at every corner? Atychiphobia the Fear of failure. He fears that if he lets a girl besides his sister mother in his life then he'll fail his fathers wishes.

But what happens when Barry finds his mate, who happens to be his best friends sister. Well read and find out.

Im dedicating this story to my friend I'm not going to name her but I came up with Barry because he is based off of her, and she actually has the listed phobias. So to my best friend you know who you are. i hope you enjoy the story love.

How many of you came to this story because Dylan O'Brien was on the cover?

~your mystery author