My dad stole my bed

It had been a rough day for Percy Jackson. He was just walking back to his cabin after playing a game of capture the flag against the Romans. He had an hour break before the war games this evening, so when he got back to his cabin he dropped his stuff and was just about to rest in his bed, when he noticed his dad Poseidon, God of the sea was sitting  on it. 'There you are son! oh, sorry about the bed, but I have some dark news about the Titan, Atlas and the giant, Polybotes.  They have risen from Tartarus and have an army strong enough to bring down my realm within a day and they plan to strike in two weeks on the winter solstice.  I will be up on Olympus , I have some very important business to discuss with Zeus so I will not be there. So my son, to defend the sea, you have 2 weeks before they shall strike my palace", Poseidon said worriedly. "Wait, so the Giants and Titans are working together ?!" Percy said, with a confused look on his face "yes, and if they take the sea it will be the first step to bringing back Gaia and the other Titans and Giants" Poseidon replied. "But I can't fight them by myself ," Percy said. "Agreed,  you must go to  Gotham city, go to Wayne Manor,  there you will find your brother, he is known as the Aqua Man" Poseidon stated grandly. "Why in Hades didn't you tell me this 5 years ago "Percy shouted angrily. "He said he didn't want Gods or Demigods to know about him" Poseidon retorted. " Ok fine, but I'll need some time to get ready "Percy said, annoyed . " Ok, good luck my son"
said Poseidon cheerfully and just like that, he disappeared.