The Summer I Fell in Love

"Jenny! Hurry up, we are about to leave!" my mom yells to me. Ever since my dad wanted me to go with him she has been on my case. "I'm hurrying! Jeez!" I yell. I pull my suitcase down the stairs and out the door then put it in the moving truck. Yes, I have so much stuff I have to use a moving truck to get it all to my dads house, but thats what happens when your a girl, right? I get into the truck and turn on the music. "No, Jenny, you know I don't like your music." My mom tells me turning off the radio. "Ugh." I say. I pull out my iPod and turn on One Direction. "My headphones are in. Don't talk to me." I say to my mom. She rolls her eyes and smiles. 

We arrive at my dads house. "This is huge!" I tell my mom. "I can't wait to get moved in." I walk up to the door and ring the door bell. My father comes to the door and opens it. "Hi, hunny! Want to see your new room?" He asks. "Totally." I say. He takes me up 2 stair cases and finally to a door. I open the door to reveal a HUGE pink room. "This. Is. Great." I say. "I'm glad you like it, Hunny. If you need me, I will be outside with your Mom getting your stuff." He says. "Okay." I look around the room. Of course it came with some stuff. A pink desk in the corner, a bed with a pink bed spread and pillows, pictures on the wall from when I was a kid. I walk over to the desk and see a book series sitting on top. I pick one up. "Oh my gosh. How'd he know?" It was the full Pretty Little Liars book series. "Awesome!" I say. I pounce onto my bed and fall backwards. "This summer might not be so bad after all." I say.

We finally got everything moved in and my room looks great! I go downstairs and go to have dinner. Dad made Taco Caserole. I love Taco Caserole! I sit down at the table. "Hey, Hun." My dad says. "Hey, Dad. Thank you for today." I say. "Oh, no problem. Like your room?" He asks. "Uh, YEAH!" I say with a big smile on my face. "It's great!" "Awesome, sweetheart." He says and eats his dinner. I hurry and finish my Taco Caserole so I could go for a walk. When I am done I go change to my old work out clothes and put my hair up. I go downstairs. "Going for a walk, be back in 1 hour." I tell my dad. "Okay! See you later alligator!" My dad replies. I step out the door and start down the sidewalk when I see the hottest thing I have ever laid eyes on. I stop walking and stair. I probably look like and idiot, but holy crap, he is cute! Oh dang! He has blond hair and is wearing jeans and a plaid red and blue shirt. He's looking at me! What do I do? I start to walk again and when I pass by him he says; "Hey, wait!" I stop walking and turn around. I can't believe he is talking to me. "Oh, hi." I say. "Uhm...you've got a little uhm..." He says pulling a long stick off my back. Well thats embarrassing. "Uh..thank you." I say. "No problem. So where you headed?" He asks. "Oh, just for a walk around town." I reply. "Would you mind if I came? My family is bugging me. I need to get out for a little." He asks. "Oh, definitely!" We start walking. He is so cute! After 5 minutes of nothing I decide to break the silence when he does to. "Wha-" he cuts me off, "Do you-" "Oh sorry!" I say. "Oh, no problem. What were you saying?" He asks. "What is your name?" I ask. "Liam. You?" He replies. "Jenny." I say. "Thats a beautiful name." He says. "Thank you!" I say smiling. And then.....he kisses me.