Chapter One

Our Story is about a town, a small town, and the people that live in the town. With a quick glance it seems like every other small town, normal. But once you look deeper you can see the shadows that cast over everything.

It all starts with what the King's did this summer. One of the twins Victoria, wanted to go out for a run on June 28. The story is that she was running on the shore of White Water River, then she just disappeared. They dragged White Water River to see if she drowned but there was no sign of a body. Search patrols were sent in the woods. The next thing we know is that one of the patrol teams came back with a blood red running shoe that used to be pure white.

A week later, the King's buried a empty casket. With Valentin, inside of the King's mansion wishing that somehow his sister would turn up alive.

It was the last day of summer break, when a new mystery rolled into town.

"Ok, I know the house is small but its the quality that counts" Rosie just nodded about what her mother said. "Also its the only place that's not in your father's name" Elena sighed hoping her daughter would actually change and say "This is a nice house mom" but all Rosie did was just open the door and sigh, and take her shoes off. "Which room is mine?" she mumbled looking around the house, not impressed. "When you go upstairs go down the hall and the one on the right is yours."

While they were moving in, three old friends were meeting up at the local diner Rosie's Diner, Cooper and Bailey were the golden couple of the town; then there was there best friend Will. While they were at the diner they heard a scream from outside. Everybody rushed out in a hurried manner; to see what has happened. When everybody was out all they could see was a body laying in the middle of the street, that looked like it had been stabbed to death. Then everyone looked closer and saw it was Marissa; a girl that they knew dearly and that they were all friends with. What was confusing is that Valentin King was watching from the side with someone; or something In his hand.