July 12, 2018

Dear Diary

  Hi! My name's Rebecca and I'm 14 and a freshman. I start school next month and I'm nervous. It's my first year of high school and summers already hard. So much has happened this summer... My life isn't that great so if u were looking for a happy story, u might want to find a new one.
    To give u an inside, it's alottle messy. My parents r divorced and the family fights a lot. My father and I's realtionship is.....complicated. I'm just going to leave it at that. I want a normal teen life sooooo fucking bad. Like, it's complicated. You'll see how later on but like, everything hurts. I go through a lot of mental abuse and I don't like it but u learn to live with it.
    I have an amazing boyfriend, Lance who helps me through a lot. He's a tall, blonde, blue eyes, good looking giant teddy bear that I get to call mine. I don't know what I would do without him. He's changed me in a good way. Since he's been in my life, I've been happier and felt safer and found someone I finally trusted after what has happened to me.... That's a story for another day.
       Things are ruff but things get better. I mean, music is a blessing. Like the famous words of NF, " When your happy you enjoy the music, when your sad you understand the lyrics. " Or " You may call it music, but this is my therapist." Dead ass me though. I can find song lyrics for anything, my brain is 99% song lyrics I swear😂.
     I have some of my closet friends and I'm the kind of person that everyone goes to if they need help and I don't mind. I'd rather help people through their problems because how can I judge with what I've done in my life? I've done so much in my life that's has hurt people badly and it's my fault with my stupid mistakes. I don't know how I'm still here right now. I shouldn't be. But it's what ever I guess. I got to go to bed. Good night.

       ~Rebecca