Chapter one

'Dear diary,
                James is so hot and could be the one but I'm with Kaden... i don't know how to tell him but I can't stop thinking of what could happen between me and James. James. James.James. Why is it always James!! Kaden will be pissed, he will beat up James for all I know. He will always be my first true love but I think I'm in love with James.'

"Hey babe what you writing about?" Kaden came behind me, jumping on my bed even though he knows I have a fear punch. I box just like Kaden and James but I can't ever seem to get my high kick high enough. " nothing!" I hurry up and close my journal so he doesn't read it.  " okay. And hey you should get ready remember, James, you and I are going to dinner for my birthday." Oh did I forget to mention James is kadens bestfriend... oops. " are we picking up James?" I say hoping that we don't have to since I'm the one driving. " yeah babe at 5 and it's 430"
He goes to my closet and picks out this cute long sleeve crop top with a cross at the top with ripped up high wast jeans, he always had great taste. I hurry up and put the clothes on and then grab my keys to go

    "Hey James, what's up dude." Yells Kaden from my car. He gets out and "bro hugs" James. Why do guys do that? The two boys get in the car then I notice that James is staring at me. Kaden sees him staring so before I can hit the gas peddle, he kisses me and tells me he loves me. " so where do we want to go to eat" I say so it's not to awkward. " where to birthday boy?!"

     We end up going to Olive Garden because that's what I wanted and I rule over all duh. We are waiting to be seated when James comes up to me and says, " you look really good today " I don't reply because Kaden will actually beat his ass right here right now...
     " hey guys, my name is Sarah please follow me to your table" the waiter takes us to our table and i sit right next to Kaden when James says " hey why can't I sit there" REALLY JAMES YOU HAD TO SAY THAT!  "Excuse me" I can say that Kaden is getting mad but I can't tell what he is feeling right now. " the table, right there" James says pointing to the table right behind me, as Kaden turns his head James wink at me with a smirk on his face...

Hey guys!! I'm so exited for you guys to read this!! I'm really sorry this chapter is so short but there will be more to come. Please comment and tell me what you guys want to happen!!