Lucy's Decision

(Lucy's p.o.v)
I watched as Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Lisanna have a good time with each other next to me. They all seem happy that Lisanna was here, and they keep forgetting about me! I can't believe that even Wendy has been ignoring me! As they were all having fun, I was drawing in my sketchbook. I heard all of them laugh and then I heard Gray talk to me.

"Lucy, wasn't that hilarious?" Gray said panting, exhausted with laughter.

I forced a smile and laugh. "It sure was!"

Lisanna glared at me and said to Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Wendy, "Come on, guys! Want to go on a job together?"

Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Wendy all said sure at the same time and left the table to the bulletin board. Erza ripped a job off and went to Mirajane.

I saw Mirajane smile and say, "So you want this job?"

"Yes." Erza replied.

I saw Mirajane take a stamp next to her and pressed it on the paper. Then the five left and I went to drawing again. I overheard some guild members talk so I decided to easdrop.

"Lisanna and them are a good team, aren't they?" I heard someone say. It sounded like Pantherlily.

"Yeah. I wonder if Lucy'll come back anytime soon." The other voice sounded like Gajeel.

My eyes grew wide and I stopped my pencil and the led came off. I looked at Gajeel and Pantherlily, who didn't notice me at all. They're just like the rest of the guild.

I took my sketchbook and rushed out of the guild hall. I went passed the train station where Natsu, Erza, Wendy, Gray, and Lisanna were. They were all having fun as usual... They got on the train as soon as Lisanna looked at me.

I started to walk to the East Forest. When I was there, I sat down on the grass, my back against the tree. I moved my knees near my stomach and wrapped my arms around them. I put my head down, and I slowly started to cry.

A little bit later, I could not cry any more because all the tears were gone. I took my sketchbook and pencil from the ground and started to draw again.

The next thing I knew it was dusk. Crows started crowing and screeching. I closed my sketchbook and sat up to walk back to the guild. I opened the door of the guild and walked in. Erza, Wendy, Natsu, Gray, and Lisanna were back from their job. I sat down by a table at the corner of the guild, alone.

A heard someone come near me and looked to where and who the person was. It was Natsu, who looked upset.

"Yes, Natsu?" I asked with another fake smile of the day.

Natsu looked at me dead in the eye. "I need to tell you something, Lucy."

I moved my head right to left curiously. "What do you want?"

"You know we are team is a five man team, right Lucy?" Natsu replied.

I nodded and frowned, knowing what would happen. He's going to make me quite Team Natsu.

"So, uhm... You need to quite our team, Lucy." Natsu said with guilt and rubbed his neck.

It was like he never wanted to say it, as if he was hypnotized. I stared at his oynx eyes and he stared at my brown eyes. He turned and left. I can't take it anymore! I might as well quite the guild. Nobody treats me like family anymore.

I walked to master and I tried not to cry. He looked concerned at me. At least someone cares for me in this damn guild. It was like he could see my tears already in my eyes.

"Are you okay, Lucy?" Master asked with soft and concern eyes.

I looked down to my feet and replied, " No, master. I just want to tell you I made my decision."

Mockrov sighed, knowing what I'm going to say. He closed his eyes. "Alright, Lucy. Tell me what you want to do." He opened his eyes, slowly.

I exhaled and then inhaled. "I want to quite Fairytail."

His expression saddened. "Alright... As you wish, Lucy. Come here." Mockrov moved his hands and waved forward and backward.

I walked closer to him and he moved his index figure to my hand. He moved it to the right and a yellow light came on my guild mark. I looked at my old guild mark that started to fade away.

"Goodbye... Lucy." Master said sadly.

"... Goodbye master." I said back to him, in a tearful way.

I left my sketchbook here in case they'll remember me. I ran out of the building and slammed the guild door shut. I ran to my apartment, unlocked the door, and entered the building. I sat down on my couch and Blue jumped on my lap.

Blue looked at my hand where my guild mark used to be. I looked at him and started to cry again.

"I'm no longer a Fairytail wizard, Blue. They all forgot about me." I sobbed.

All the crying made me fall a sleep on the couch.