Chapter 1:First day of school

By the way the name of the main character in this book is Mica.

It was early in the morning I'm getting ready for my first day of school I don't know what to wear or what to bring to school or which bag to bring because I have a bag collection,so I just said to myself ''You can do this don't panic.'' and so I did.

I was ready so I went down stairs and my mom is Elizabeth who made breakfast for me and for my older sister Jeza and my older brother Joseph too and of course for my father Jayson. and yes as a family for short.

So we all ate together of course I don't know why my brother and my sister has same school and my school is different and I still don't know why.

Then I was waiting for the school bus and at the time I was taking my phone out of my bag the school bus arrived so I was so annoyed but when I went in the bus already I was not annoyed anymore it was so weird for me and when sat on an empty sit as in no one was sitting there.

I'm the only one whose sitting there and I saw different groups.

I saw this guy he was staring at me then this girls was walking towards me or let's say trying to came close to me 'cause your not allowed to stand when the bus is moving.and the one who is on front was just his friend or girlfriend of his said to me ''Don't you dare talk or touch to my boyfriend.'' and that was when I know that that girl was his girlfriend and I was gonna say something and my lips is like I want to say something but I can't say it then she said to me ''What,do you want to say something your shyness.'' and I just kept quiet and I was gonna say that I was not staring at your boyfriend your highness but I know when I'm gonna say that she will humiliate me and besides I don't wanna get in trouble and it was still my first day of school.

And I saw this girl she was so lonely so I ask her ''What's your name?''

And she ask me ''Oh I'm sorry are you asking me?''

So I said ''Yes,are you just fine by your own?''

And she said to me ''No,it's just that your the only person that talked to me.''

She said happily and I asked ''Do you want to be my friend?''

And then she took her phone without answering and texted her mom ''I finally have a friend!'' and I asked ''Is that a yes or a no?''

Then she said happily ''Oh yes yes yes yes!'' and almost all the students looked at me and her then I said to her ''Be quiet please.''

And I apologize to all so they stopped looking at us and suddenly the bus stopped and she said ''We're here.'' and we went out of the bus...........to be continued.