First day at the resort

Noah's POV
Cody was sleeping in my lap, I looked down at him, I lightly stroked his hair trying not to wake him, he was sleeping for a while since we had to get up early, I heard the flight attendant announcing that we will be landing soon but I didn't pay much attention to anything else, I gently shook Cody trying to wake him "Cody..." I said gently, he slowly opened his eyes and groaned "c'mon it's time to wake up" Cody sighed "fine" he said before sitting up and stretching, he leaned on my shoulder, I blushed and smiled like an idiot.

Cody's POV
We landed and got off the plane, I looked around and smiled "woah, it's so big" I said with amazement then blushed and covered my mouth realizing what I just said, Noah chuckled "I- I didn't mean it like that... Let's go get our key" I said while blushing brightly "alright, let's go then" Noah said before grabbing my hand, we got our key and went to our condo "wow, it's so nice, look at how much space there is" I said while looking around, I looked at Noah "you better not mess it up" he said in his usual tone, I looked over his shoulder to see everyone else, who we had completely forgot about, everyone was there except for Izzy, Noah noticed and looked around worriedly "guys, where's Izz?" I asked while looking at the others "she's exploring the island" Gwen explained, Noah let out a sigh of relief, I looked at him and smiled "wanna go pick out our bedroom?" I asked "yes, let's go" he said with a smile, Izzy appeared out of no where and squealed "oh my god you guys are sharing a room, that is sooo cuuuutttttteeee!!" She exclaimed, I blushed as I heard her say that, Noah grabbed me by the arm and pulled me upstairs to check out the rooms, we walked into one with a king sized bed, to small drawers on each sides of it, a balcony, a washroom and a walking closet, we looked at each other and smiled making our decision clear. We decided to explore the island more before doing anything, after exploring for a while Noah and I got tired so we decided to go back to our condo, we watched tv in our room for a little bit before turning the tv off "I'm bored" I whined and sat down on the edge of the bed, Noah looked at me "so what do you want me to do?" Noah asked, I crawled towards him "oh I've got a couple ideas~" I smirked.

A/N: sorry if it's bad, also I forgot what those places are called that you stay in on an island resort