Part 1

Introduction

This is a story of a girl who find herself battling to save her secret from being exposed to the world all she ever wanted was to live peaceful and be happy like everybody else but it seems trouble had her address it always knew where to find her.

I had to do it;that what kept ringing in my head,he had to die,did he?,what I know is that I was panicking,I had taken a man's life,it not like I killed him on purpose it was either him or me,I made my choice.

Nobody was supposed to know my secret,but he knew,how?,was he investigating me?did anyone else knew?my mission was getting complicated by seconds,I haven't even accomplished my vision yet and I've already accounted problems.One thing was left to do get rid of the body,and worry about everything else later.

The secret was also great to be exposed to people and I'll have to kill again to keep it,this was my ticket to the good life,I'll leave this hell hole of a life am living and start afresh somewhere no one knows me maybe there i won't have to use the gift I'll live a normal life,and this damn man almost ruin everything for me.I've come too far to back down now.

Why did he come after me?Was it the gift?Did he want to use me for his dirty work?I could never know now,how could I because I've killed him,his lying in a pool of blood in my living room floor.I have to get rid of the body,burn it?but that will attract eyes,I'll have to throw it in the river but how do I drag this man who is two times my size.I'll have to chop him up first.

But first search him,he has to have identification on him,Oh!Luke Harper 26,on my to do list find out who Luke Harper is,what did he want from you?who was he working with?for?how much did he know about me?but most importantly the he knew about the gift.I had to find out all things things,it was important a lot was ridding on this,if people find out what I can do I don't know what could happen,my life could be in danger,at least I use my gift for my greater good,but I must admit I've used it to inflict pain on people who have hurted me,but who could blame me if you could do what I can do you would also use it for your benefit.

But I didn't mean to kill this Luke on my floor,his the one who broke in my flat while I was asleep,to do what God knows what,I just had a crack on my wood floor I'm the only one who can walk on this flat without making a sound,I know all the spots by heart,at first I thought it was a burglary but know thief or criminal will call you by your name he was definitely after me,I had to ask fast,I just wanted to knock him out when I hit him with the bat over his head remember I can walk undetected I just cripped up on him and bam I hit him,it not my fault he had a soft head and died,he asked for it.