BJP

SUP!!! My name is Britney Jessica Payne. Yes 'Payne' Im the little sister of the dickhead Liam Payne from *shiver* One Direction (a/n I have nothing against them). You want to know about me? No? Well too bad imma tell you any way. I'm a badass reble with multiple charges and the princess of a worldwide gang. Im on first name bases with the cops...yup thats how finnneee I am. I street fight, drag race, smoke, drink, party, drugs, ect. I have many tattoos and piercings too. I've always been like this a badass since little. Since Liam left and denied me I've gotten worse. Supposing to me right now being in in a cell don't work out when you made a deal with your mom. I lost all my British ways, im more of a chill ghetto kind of girl(a/n no offense to anyone).

<At the Station>

"Marcus you can't call my mom she's gonma send me to London to live with my brother!!!" Im getting pissed. Every time im here I would fuck him behind his desk. This time we went for 4 rounds *we used protection* and now im in my cell with him talking about he's gonna call my mom. "I have to" "Please babe don't do this" he looked up from dialing my mom and walked over to me. "babe you know I love it when you call me daddy when we fuck, but this is something that I have to report, I could lose my job" he's right he loves it when I call him that. I want him to stay as my #1 cop so I might as well live with my brother. "fine but you better not find anyone else or even lose this job of yours cause I. will. be. back!" "okay," he walked back to the to the phone and dialed my mother. "hello Mrs.Payne...yes...yeah we have her here...okay, I'll let her know...usual...okay, thanks...take your time...have a good day" im soo not gonna change my ways not for that bitch either. "your moms one your way babe" "kiss me, kiss me one last time before I go please" he nodded got me out of his cell and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. "im...gonna...miss...you" he said between kisses."im...gonna...miss...that...dick...of...yours" I replied. After minutes of a heated makeout session my mom decided to come. "thank you officer White" "no problem Mrs.Payne" "bye Britney. I hope you behave" "Marcus I will be back, my bro ain't shit" he just chuckled while my mom gave me a death glare. We walked out, well I walked out as if I own the place. My mom took my skate board and put it in the boot as what she calls it and we got in. "you know your gonna live with Liam and his mates." "yeah I begged Marcus not to call you but he did, anyways can you speak english please, like mates, sounds like teen wolf, it's friends geez" the ride was an akward silence. As if she wanted to say something but couldn't. Once we were home I ran into the house and to my room. "BRI PACK!!" I didn't even reply. I packed in my black skull luggage bag with skirts, jeans, jeggings, shorts, crop tops, t's, tanks, half skeeves, longs, dresses, under garments, and socks. In my blue skull luggage bag I packed heels, toms, converse, uggs, sandals, supras, jordans, combats, adias, leather boots. In my black skull duffel bag I put all my leather jackets and varsites, bandannas, binies and snap backs. In my blue skull duffle bag I put all my perfume, hair products, lotion, and makeup. I got my batman backpack and stuffed all my spray paints. I brought all of my things to my black lamborghini gallardo with my fave skull skateboard. All your probably whats up with all the skulls well I just love them okay. Don't judge cause I know people. I changed into a batman skirt, black crop top, batman converse, batman belly ring, leather jacket, black & yellow shades and earings, black bracelets too. I grabbed my batman backpack and slung it on. "KAREN, DAD IM OUT THE DOOR TO SEE THAT SON OF YOURS!!" My dad came out of the kitchen followed by Karen my *shiver* mother. "see you bad girl, remember Liam will be waiting for you so you can't fool us" "m'kay" then she decided to talk. "um I know you don't like there band, but umm, give them a chance and umm yeah" "mhmm sure giving chances you know who I am please, do they know how I look?" "no I wanted to suprise him of my favorite child" "yeah im the fave daddys bad girl, and I bet mom goes for the popstar cause his money is legal" "alright just go don'at want a fight starting" with our goodbyes I left. London here I come.