Chapter one First day 🙄

I jump off my bed surprise of my alarm ringing. I grab my phone and check the time . " OMG noooo it's the first day of school and I think I am going to be late !" I say . I have always hated being late because when I come into the class room everyone stares at me . I hate when I have all the attention on me it's scary. I quickly get up and put my hair up in an messy bun and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face . Basically running. I grab a hoodie that says beast and leave my tang top on . I matched the hoodie with some nice ripped jeans from H&M and some vans . I left the bun because I didn't want to be late and quickly put on some makeup I was done with my makeup in like 5 minuets. My mom calls me down stairs.  " KRISTEN ! Hurry up we are going to be late !" I grab my backpack and my keys and I run downstairs.
"Good morning!" My mom says rushing.
"Good morning mom" I say but kinda rolling my eyes in sarcasm.
"Welp get in the car if not we are going to be late !" My mom said rushing me .
I ran as fast as I could to the car and got in as well as my mom . I got to school on time but I think to early everyone was still outside and everyone stared at me . As I walked down the hall ....

256 words .