The Day That Nobody Will Forget

~Tomorrow at 10:30 am at the funral survice~

        **Taylor's POV**

I never imgained this day. Well I did imagine i but when we were older together. Not now. When we're like 18 and 17. Okay so I tried to promise myself not to cry today or cut. And the guys promised too. Then it was around 11:05 am when Demi Lovato and Before you exit came in. Katniss was in the coffin. I was standing there looking down on her. Then I see somebody walk up to the coffin next to me. I believe it was Demi Lovato.

"Wow. She's pretty." Demi says.

"Well she was pretty." I say.

"What do you mean?" Demi says.

"Well like yeah shes pretty now. But. She was way prettier when she was alive and breathing." I say.

It was about 11:20 am when everybody started to come in. Then I see Justin and all his friends come in dressed in black and crystalblue. While everybody was comming in 3000 miles was playing. We were still trying to figure out a couple of things before it started. I let a tear slip as her funral starts. First would be me speaking. And then in this order, Nash, Cameron, Carter, Hayes, Jack J, Jack G, and Matt. Then we would have Before you exit play all their songs and then have Demi Lovato play last. We would be in the middle after Before you exit. While we were talking the songs she wanted were playing. First up is me.

"Katniss Matthewsen was the most prettiest girl I've ever met. We've know each other for a while now. We were best friends well more than best friends right up until the first day of 9th grade. Then we haven't seen or heard from eachother for 3 years. Well yeah I mean like we saw each other at school. Then 3 years later we see her at the beach near the shore. At first we didn't know what she was doing. We find out that she was trying to kill herself...." I say as my voice trails off.

Next was Nash.

"Mhmh let's see. Where do I start. Katniss Matthewsen was a really nice person until you get on her bad side. Matt did that once and oh man he looked terriable. But she was struggling with other problems beside the hate and bullies. Her parents have abandoned her kind of. They said that they were gonna go for a drive but the thing is they never came back. So then after that she broke up with our friend Taylor and that's when stuff started to get worse. It was just a couple of months ago, that we saw her at the beach trying to kill herself. We looked down at her wrists and saw her cuts then Taylor's name engraved in one. Katniss was truly one of the most beautifulest girls I've been friends with. And Katniss, you maybe gone but I want you to hear this. We all promise not to do anything to ourselves while your gone cause we know you'll always be with us." Nash says as a tear falls.

Next is Cameron.

"It's a shame she killed herself last week. But I know she's in a better place. We all loved or still love her to death. Some of us took it pretty hard when Taylor told us she died. Like Taylor, Hayes, Matt, Carter, and Shawn. Well I mean we all took it hard. But those guys. Man. I've never seen any of them cry that hard before. But I guess I would cry like that if I dated her or were that close with her." Cameron says.

Next was Carter.

"She... she was the most.. well everybody said that she was really lucky.... lucky to be friends with us.....um..... we've known each other since preschool..... I would go to her when I was having girl trouble and ask her for advice..... she helped us with our problems and hate we were getting... she was like my sister. Yeah I mean she's pretty as hell. But I couldn't just do that to my friend and then it would be weird cause it would be like dating your own sister or something. It just wouldn't be right. Katniss I know you're not here with us but we all love babe. We'll miss you." Carter says.

Next was Hayes.

"Katniss, why? Why did you do it? I know you can't hear me but why? Well we know ahe waws struggling with her parents. Her parents told her that they were going for a drive and they never came back. They abandoned her. Well I guess I would do the same thing if my parents did that to me. Well I love you Katniss." Hayes says.

The other didn't want to talk. They were to shooken. But then I guess Demi Lovato and Before you exit wanted to talk. First was Demi.

        **Demi's POV**

"Katniss Matthewsen. I remember her coming to all my concerts. In March she came to one and I saw her crying. So I brought her up on stage and asked her name and age. She said" I'm Katniss Matthewsen and I'm 17." I let her sing the rest of my songs with me. Her voice was amazing. Too bad nobody got to hear it. It would've made her famous." I say as I look at Taylor and the boys.

I look down at her in her prefectly red coffin. It's so sad she had to die so young. You know. So I sit down before I had to sing. Now Before you exit is up to talk.

        **Connor's POV**

So we go up there to talk about Katniss Matthewsen. WE actually know her. We all met in pre-k. We were really good friends. First up was me then Toby and then Riley.

"We all actually know Katniss. We met in pre-k. We lived in Dallas, Tx and she was a new student I guess. She was really nice to everyone. Even the bullies. We grew up with each other. Both of our families moved to Mami, Fl. Then from there she moved here to Nashville, TN. We've been in touch ever since recent. We miss her so much. We love you Katniss." I say.

I look down at her in her coffin and start to show tears. Toby and Riley agreed with me and said nothing else. Now it was our time to sing.

        **Taylor's POV**

It was almost our turn to do our thing here for Katniss. While I was sitting in a seat I felt a cold breeze all around me. I just thought it was the air or something so I brush it off. Then the seat next to me goes down like somebody was sitting in it. I felt a hand or something on my hand and I heard somebody whipser"Thank you Taylor. This is amazing. I'm so sorry it had to be this way. I love you so much." Then I got freaked out. I look over and see an outline of a girl with a prefect smile. It was really Katniss. She smiled and waved goodbye to me.

"No don't go! Don't leave!" I yell quietly to myself.

Then she was gone. That was my last time to see her. Well until I kill myself. The funral was finally over and now her coffin was getting buried and put underground. I cried and cried. When we got home I went up to my room and found some pills. Hoping they would kill me. I hear the boys come up the stairs and so I get up and shut the door.

        **Aaron's POV**

When we got home Taylor went straight up to his room. That wasn't like him. He would usually just stay down sairs and eat something or something. So the rest of us go up the stairs and hear Taylor close his door. We tried knocking on his door but he didn't awnswer. We tried calling his name. No reply. Shit. I hope he's not trying to kill him self. We bust through his door and hear sobbing comeing from his bathroom. We were all scared to find out what he's doing to himself. Cause of what happened with Katniss. I walk in the bathroom and saw him sitting there crying. I go up to him and hug him.

"Taylor it's gonna be okay." I say.

"How do you know? You don't know what it feels like to loose someone you love." Taylor says.

"Yea I know Taylor. But trust me when I say this. But you got to get over her and find somebody else. They may not be just like her or anything. But you have to move on dude or this is gonna carry on for the rest of your life. Please try to stop thinking about her and move on." I say.

"Okay I'll try. But it won't be easy." Taylor says.