The fallin one

Chapter 1

Emily P. O. V

I was on my way to school listening to music. When I got to school I meet up with my friends Alex , Cindy , and Jessica. It was time to go to our lockers. Of course I was the first one done at my locker because I didn't want to talk to anyone that morning.

It was a day after my grandmother past away. I just started to cry. Cindy came up to me and asked me " what's wrong, why are you crying?" I just wrote it done on a piece of paper, it hurt to much to speak with my words.

As time went on 6th period started to roll in and it was math. Knowing How stupid and insecure most of the guys are sometimes I thought they might make fun of me but they didn't. I was surprised , it looked as if they have felt my pain before. Especially one of the popular boys Jack. He came up to me after math when we are getting ready for lunch and said "Everything's gone to be ok, I'll be there for you."

As soon as I heard those word our eyes met and for the fist time I could see the the soul of a person who is good. Not realizing that we were just starring into each other's eyes,we just spend lunch together. I could hear his crew cheering him on. But at this point I just left with no words.

Jack P. O. V

I saw Emily walk out as if she was mad so I fallowed her outside. " Why did you just walk out of the room?"

Just looking at her stand there makes me want to be with her more. But I'm scared of what she'll say. I just stay looking at her as if she were a flower blossoming. Why do it feel this way? We only met once but just looking into her eyes made me see who she really is.

With her soft and quivering tone she said " I don't like how they call us out like that."

Just hearing her say that already made me happy. but who knows what would happen.....