Part one

"Hey baby I'm home", I call as I walk through the door.   "Where have you been?", Adym says, almost angrily.  "At the mall baby you know this.", I say reaching on my tip toes for a kiss.  "With Jonas?" He says, turning his face so I miss his lips.  "No, we just ran into each other at the mall babe, no big deal."  "Look Felicity, you know I don't like him. Why do you always hang out with him? It's ridiculous!" He yells.  "Baby calm down, Jonas and I are just friends!"  "Whatever Felicity. I don't really want to listen to your lies right now." "Fine Adym!", i yell tearing up. I run into the bedroom and slam the door. As soon as I  get in the room I  break down and cry myself to sleep.

Next day:

I wake up and feel Adym's soft breath on my neck. I roll over and can immediately tell he's been crying too. I kiss him on the forehead and know the fight is over. I stand up quietly, so I won't wake him up, and head towards the bathroom to shower. I'm about to start the water when I realize that I forgot my towel. I go back into the bedroom to get a towel, the air cold on my naked body. I'm looking for a towel when I here Adym stir in bed. I turn around and smile sweetly at him, as I walk towards him. "Come here baby" Adym says. I sit on his lap and immediately feel Kanye get hard. "Look baby I'm really, really sorry." He says. "It's okay baby" I say giving him a slow, passionate kiss. "Babe I gotta film a video today, can we do this later?" He says. "But daddy I'm horny now!" You say biting your lip and wiggling around on his lap to make him even harder. "I can see that baby" He says biting his lip.