Abby's life and death

• Dedicated to Helen May Ebron

they say life can be hard, i'd agree but death is harder. See i was about sixteen when i died. How did it happen you ask, hold on i'm getting to that part. Maybe i should start at the very begining, my life before i met her.

Well it was some what normal, just a little off i guess you could say. I had always knew i wasn't normal i could hear and see a lot better than others my age. I could feel others footsteps even if they were feet away. After i told my parents about it, i went from one psychological hospital to another. I was begining to actually think i was crazy, but they finally let me back out. I guess my first year back at school is when it started.

My first day back all the other students sadly remembered me. Well all but this girl who had blonde hair, a small amount of freckles on her nose, and icy blue eyes, her name was Sofia. She was the only one to talk to me. i actually enjoyed listening to her complain about the amount of school work, which was a ton less than at the hospital.

I should have known she was different when i looked and saw her eye blood red and she quiet all day, but i just wrote it off as she was sick and didn't get much sleep. Years went by and she get that way once a month and be out for a few days. It wasn't till we were in high school when i started to noticed murders happened to be discover after she came back to school. So i decided to do some research on her and her family history.

It took some time, but i found out that in the nineteenth century her family was chased out a house in current day Germany. The picuture looked like Sofia. I went to confront her, but she wasn't there which was odd. It was a monday according to her her family gets together to eat a big meal. I assumed they went out until i saw the basment light on. I went and looked and to my horror i saw a live doe. It looked to be dieing in Sofia's hand. I hoped she was just weeping on the doe, but as she looked up with the doe's dieing breath, i saw her blood red eyes turn to that icy blue. I hoped she didn't see me, i darted down the street. As i turned the corner there her whole family stood. I was in udder shock, I was starting in track and held the school record. To my surpise seconds later I was in their living room, my head was whirling, then only blackness.

When I awoke i had no idea where i was, what had happen, or how i got there. When i went to sit up, i relieved I was in Sofia lap. At first i was glad to know where i was, but then i remembered what had happened. I started to try and run but i couldn't move i was wrapped in her arms. She was holding me as if i ran away her life would end, as if the only thing that mattered was me in her loving embraced.I knew what she did, but i didn't care i felt right when i was with her. I felt as if i had found who i was supposed to be.

Yeah this wasn't the first time we were like this. Actually its how i knew so much about her life and schedule. I guess you can say we were dating, beings that i never took off her hoodie or that ring she gave me. I remeber our first kiss it was during gym and we hoped no one saw, but the whole class saw.