Meet my boyfriend, and my dentist...Harry.

Hi! My name is Nina, I'm from Argentina and I'm 28 years old. I came to London 8 years ago to study and improve my English as a writer... that's when I met Louis, my neighbor, a really nice and funny guy, now, my best friend, almost like a brother to me... but the only problem with him is that he is a dentist, and I hate his profession with passion. Anyway, Louis was my guide during my years in London, and was the reason why I met Harry 3 years ago, my boyfriend. He is Louis best friend and partner from dental school, he is from Cheshire and that's why I'm currently living here. I love Harry with all of my heart, he is so lovely, nice, humble... he is just perfect! The only bad thing is that he is a dentist... yes, a dentist, my nightmare... but he doesn't know about it, because he thinks I'm Louis patient, even better, Louis thinks m Harry's patient, so there's no need to be worried.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was shining and was a wonderful day, a bit cold, but nice. A perfect day to go to the coffee shop, and write something more for my new book. Since Harry was already at his office, I quickly gathered my notebook and headed out the door. I walked through the streets of this beautiful place, which now I call my happy place and admired the beauty around me. Finally, I arrived to the coffee shop and walked into the building; I ordered my favorite latte and went to find a table near the window where I found myself really comfortable. I was trying to write something, but there was no inspiration around me. I put everything in my backpack, and started walking back home. As I was passing by the park, I saw a few children playing with a ball and an idea for my book came to my mind, so I sat myself on a bench and I started writing as fast as I could to no miss the main idea. As I was there, my cell phone rang, it was Harry, and so I happily picked it up.

"Morning Nina" he said sounding happy

I smiled back, and bite my bottom lip.

"Good morning my love"

"How's that book of yours going?" he asked

"Sometimes it's a bit hard to find inspiration and write, but it goes well. How's your work anyway?"

"There's a lot of work here, a lot of kids, I love them"

"Yeah, I know, hope that someday we can have ours" I said blushing.

"Me too, me too. Well, I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me today. I have a break around 1pm, how does it sound?"

"It sounds perfect to me" I said smiling to myself.

"Ok, I have to go back to work, a little buddy is waiting me to have a tooth extracted, poor thing... well...see you at the restaurant in the corner of my practice. Love you!"

"Love you too"

I got up from the bench and started walking toward the restaurant, enjoying the fresh air in my face.

In around 30 minutes I arrived to the restaurant and minutes later, Harry appeared through the glass door of the restaurant. When I saw him, my smile grew bigger, and he did the same thing. He approached the table where I was sitting, and gently placed a kiss on my lips.

"You look adorable today Nina" he said, staring at me with pure love in his eyes.

I just blushed and giggled.

"You too... a bit too professional, but you still my Harry"

"Ha ha ha... well, do you know what you want to order?"