❤One forever - Shot one ❤

Happy reading guys

*********

"He considers you as his best friend, it's not his stupidity, it's his greatness. Otherwise, you don't deserve to be his friend" Fake Anika's words rang in Soumya's ears.

A lonely tear escaped her eyes, 'Doesnt she even deserve to be his friend. She loved him to an extent that she joined hands with people like Veer to Marry him. But He loves Bhavya'

She felt a pang in her chest when she thought that. 

She loved him since childhood. When they were studying in 2nd standard. His laugh, His jokes, His smile everything made her fall in love with him.

He was her only best friend, He might not remember her but she remembers everything because they are a part of her life which she cannot forget.

As days passed, they parted ways. Her father's death had caused havoc in their lives. She couldn't believe that it was due to the oberois and she didn't even want to believe.

When She entered the Oberoi mansion as Dadi's friends Granddaughter to take revenge from The Oberois, She received loads of Love from this family creating second thoughts in her mind.

She felt happy when Her Shivaay bhaiya and Bade Baal wale bhaiya loved her equally as Prinku.

Her love for him never died since Childhood and again she started falling for him. He cared for her as if she was a glass doll.

Even though the marriage was a Fake marriage, She accepted that marriage wholeheartedly cause she knew she can't love anyone else other him.

Her heart broke when He told that he don't accept this marriage. He was right, how could he accept a fake marriage which just happened on the basis of a one sided love.

Even though She helped her Sister Tia, She felt guilty for hurting such pure souls. It was not at all their fault, it may be the elder oberois fault but not theirs.

But her Sister Swetlana had filled her ears against them and blackmailed her sister Tia. She couldn't do anything but helping Swetlana as her hands were tied.

She left the house because she couldn't deceive them more and at the same time she was deeply hurt by Rudra's allegations. She left India and settled in Australia so that she can atleast live in peace.

But her love for Rudra couldn't stop her from coming back again but when she returned back, she found that he started loving a police officer named bhavya.

She felt deceived again, her brain ruled her heart this time. She wanted Rudra back at any cost, so she joined hands with Veer who was Roop bua's son.

But deceiving them again is breaking her, She couldn't see Her shivaay bhaiya breaking more but she wanted Rudra and His love.

When Tej joined hands with them, she felt disgusted on herself and him. Being Shivaay bhaiya's Bade papa how could he even think of destroying him.

She knows she is acting heartless but seeing Rudra and Bhavya in one frame happy, laughing and smiling and not to forget the love in Rudra's eyes is killing her.

She cried day and night holding his photo in her arms. She knew if she couldn't be his then she would not be anyone's also.

Reminiscing everything, she didn't even realise that tears were rolling down her cheeks. Hugging the pillow she cried out but the sounds were muffled by the pillow.

Here, Rudra couldn't believe anything. He was deceived by the person who he once loved maybe he still loves her.

He accepted the marriage once happened but he couldnt handle the news that the marriage was fake.

"Why me! I loved her Dammit" He screamed pushing away the things in frustration.

He always adored her cuteness, her antics, her smile but she went away to Australia leaving him broken, he couldn't take it.

He found the same chripiness and cuteness in Bhavya. The same old soumya who counters him everytime.  When Bhavya addressed him as a Baby it reminded him of her.

She used to call him a cry baby. He adored the soumya in Bhavya and started falling for her.

But when he assumed that Bhavya married Manav, some other man than him, he felt betrayed and wanted to take revenge.

'Maybe soumya is feeling the same but she never had feelings for me. It's only her and her revenge'

But when the truth was out that Bhavya did not marry anyone, he regretted each and every word.

And when she was leaving him. He couldn't let her go this time again. Not again, I already lost soumya but not bhavya who is like my soumya.

But then he saw Soumya, His world stopped on finding her here. He was confused soumya or bhavya. He knew bhavya had feelings for him but he wasn't sure about soumya.

Atleast bhavya has feelings for him.

He laughed sarcastically on his fate when Soumya wanted to help him reunite with bhavya.

He chose Bhavya instead of soumya. Which he felt unsatisfied some where but he didn't wanted bhavya to feel the way he felt. So he proposed bhavya.

But he still couldn't digest the fact that soumya is helping them. Now he is devasted knowing the truth that Soumya wanted to marry him for revenge.

*******

So how is it guys??

Next chapter will be posted tomorrow.

Drop your valuable votes and comments if you like it.

~ Harshu