Preganant With My Best Friend's Brother's Baby

Today is graduation and for a party I'm going to my best friend's house. her name is Emma. My name is Milla. I am excited because this means no more school for a few months. I finished filling out my college applications months ago. I woke up at exactly 4:30 to curl my hair. My hair is always straight. So, now they're in huge curls. Walking around in my pajamas. It's only 6:45. I sighed and walked over to my dress. Slipping out of my Pjs and into the dress. The dress is pure white, I added a small pink flower into my hair. Silver heels. Beautiful.

The door bell rings. Great. She's here. I walk downstairs to meet my best friend at the door.

"So, are you ready to relax and hang out with everyone?"

"Yeah, actually, I am. I am so ready for this. I wanna have fun, and just be me tonight." I smiled and she smiled back. Tonight is going to be the best night ever...or so I thought.

I didn't think tonight would end this way. I'm so beyond drunk. I need to go home. Wait...how am I going to get home? I have no clue and I don't really care.

All of a sudden Max walks over to me.

"Hey."

"Hi..."

"Still don't like me?"

"Nope. But, you are with my sister,

so I have to get used to you."

"Very true. Has anyone told you how beautiful you look tonight?"

"No...??"

"Well you are extremely beautiful. I'm glad that I get to lay my eyes upon you." he stated and I blushed. Wow, maybe I did sort of like him. Wait...what am I saying?? This is my sisters' boyfriend. Ugh..everything is so confusing anymore..

"Well, thank you, Max." I giggled.

He started flirting bad. And of course, in my state I didn't realize that I had been flirting back. I had been flirting back and before I know it Max asked a weird question...

"Would you wanna go upstairs so we can be more priviate?" he winked.

I just nodded and he led me upstairs. What am I even doing up here with him? Why did I agree to this? Before I even realize what I am doing, our cloths are scattered around the room and he locks the door while kissing my neck.

This is so wrong. Very, very, very wrong. What am I doing?

*The next morning*

As I am waking up, I notice this isnt my room. The walls are a dark color. The curtains are open and all I see are trees. I feel an arm around my waist. What? I turn my head to look over and all I see is Max. Okay. Wait!! Max?!?! What?? I jump out of the bed and I scream.

Max jumps up, "What the hell??"

"What happened last night?"

"Shouldn't you remember? It was a lot of fun."

"Um...excuse me? I know what we did last night, I was drunk. You weren't. You were perfectly sober. Now, how am I going to explain this to my sister?!"

"That's the thing. You aren't going to say anything to her about last night. I don't want anything to ruin my relationship with her. Understand?"

"And if I do say something?" I ask slipping into my dress.

"You'll be sorry. Very sorry."

"Is that a threat?"

He thinks and then nods.

"Well, if anything comes up, I'll text you."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"I don't know. I've got to go though, my parents will be home in less than 20 minutes."

I grab my heels and take off running. I reach my house and unlock the door. Emma and Violet are in the floor, passed out.

"Get your lazy asses up. Mom and Dad will be here in less than 10 minutes, Em, my room. Now."

She looks at me like she is so confused.

"Just come on."

I run up the stairs. Before she walks in I change into my sweats and a hoodie, I am so disgusted with myself.

Emma enters the room.

"What is so important??"

"I..um..I slept wi--"

Violet poked her head in,

"Max is coming over in less than an hour."

"Thanks for letting me know." she leaves and I continue.

"I slept with Max last night, I can't believe it. Now, my body just feels so weird. Like there is something different here..."

"Well, did you use a condom?"

"Umm...I don't quite know.."

"What do you mean you don't know? You should!"

"I was drunk!"

I fall back on my bed and start to think. Next thing I know, I'm hearing squeals. Oh lord. I exit my room to find Max on one knee proposing to Violet.

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!"

I groaned. She looked at me and I walked away.

*Months later*

I'm so tired and I keep gaining weight, I'm sick all the time. Ugh. Blah