Make a difference

There was a little girl that was always trying to make things better for her and her friends. So one day she notices that a little boy about her age was being bullied by a kid much older than him. As she just watch him stand there and take it. She thought to herself what if I could stop the bulling in the world. So she got together a bunch of her friends to make up a group to stop kids being bulled all the time because they are just like you and me. So she called the first meeting and they were to stand up for anyone they saw being bullied by anyone else. They went on with this for a while. Then she had a girl older than her say to her how can a little girl like you make a difference in the world?  The little girl spoke up and said you just watch me make a difference.  The older girl could not believe the girl had stood up to her like that. Well the little girl made a difference and well she was well remembered back in her time after she died in 1954 of a cancer that could not be cured if only it still applied today world. Many people still follow her example but not an enough to stop the bulling again. Now that little girl has been seen in me today. I am a lot like her in a way because I cannot stand to watch someone else get bullied by someone else. So I am now following her example and trying to stop bulling once again because she was right because we are a like and we deserve to be treated with respect. So the next time you see someone being bulled don’t just stand there stand up for the one being bullied. They don’t deserve to be bullied because they have done nothing to be bullied for. making a differenc in the world is a good thing others may bring you done but if you just keep on going then mabey others will fall you and then you can all make a difference!