Prologue

At a Japanese high school, a meeting took place in the principal's office. Present were two individuals. One was obviously the principal in his seat and the other standing in front of him and has yet to be identified.

"We have been struggling a bit with the operation. Though we are doing our best. Our progress is not as fast as we would like it to be."

The principal hummed, "Mr. Karasuma, I have a suggestion that could increase the chances of the assassination going smoothly."

"And what would that suggestion be, Principal Asuno?"

"I have a person in mind. I believe she will prove useful for this operation."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl fixed her (H/C) hair and dusted her clothes. She wore a (F/C) sleeveless shirt and (S/F/C) shorts with sneakers. She made sure to make herself look decent so as not to attract attention. She walked out with a smile and stretched, enjoying the sweet fresh air. She breathed in and started bolting away from her house. The perks of living alone in her own house gave her a lot of freedom to do what she wants. But there are also not-so-great perks that came with it such as having no one waiting for her or having to do things herself. But she didn't mind. She liked her alone time and she can take care of herself.

She jogged slowly, taking her time to take in the warm summer air. She greeted  the usual localists that were in town. She sometimes talked to them if she had the time. She liked to be social sometimes. But she also liked to be by herself. I guess you could say she was some sort of social introvert.

She jogged to a donut shop and stopped in front of the doors. She opened them making a tiny bell ring. She walked to the counter and took an apron off the hanger and put it on. She always struggled to tie the strings behind her back but she manages to do it eventually. She never gets help unless she absolutely needed to.

"Hey (Y/N)!" one of the workers greeted her. It was a man with light brown hair, green eyes, and fair skin. For someone who works minimum wage in a donut shop, he was actually quite a handsome individual. But he dismisses it and does his job.

"Hey Chance. Looking as young as ever even though you're ancient," (Y/N) smirked as he slightly frowned.

"I'm not that old," he gave a paper bag with a customer's order and waved goodbye.

"You're fifteen years older than me. That's all the proof I need," she finally managed to tie the strings behind her back. She put a hand on the counter and jumped over to the other side. She landed perfectly as the man clapped. She bowed and playfully thanked her 'audience'.

"Thank you! Thank you! I'm here twenty-four seven!"

"Are you sure you don't want to get into gymnastics? You're awfully good at it."

The (S/C) girl waved her hand, "Nah. Too much work."

Chance grinned, "You're just lazy."

"That too," she cracked her back and knuckles then picked up a pen and notepad. The girl was about to leap across the counter when she felt a hand on her shoulder before she was turned around and held in an embrace. She expressed shock and surprise but quickly faded and hugged him back.

"I'll always be here when you need someone to talk to," Chance whispered in her ear.

(Y/N) smiled, "I know. Thanks."

They pulled away and smiled before the girl leaped over the counter and walked to a customer. She wrote down whatever they said.

"You can only be strong for so long, (Y/N). Please be alright," he heard the bell ring and he instantly greeted another customer.