hi dad....

"Where'd did she go?!" A few ninjas flung from trees in search for the girl. "Lets report back to orochimaru" the ninjas disappeared out of sight and Amy let out a sigh of relief.

"Ok first i need to remember why im here and where here is." Amy sat on her branch and thought of why and how she got here.

~Flash back~

"Come on Amy we need to hurry." She looked to her friend Kashou who had a scared on his face. "Why where are we and whats going on!" She yelled at him but they just kept runing.

When he finally did stop they were out of breath and slumped down the the ground. As he caught his breath he finally answered her. "Im sorry Amy be we appear to be in....naruto" he said smiling with his eyes closed. Amy sweat dropped at his answer. "Your joking right?" Looking at him desperate for his answer to be a lie.

He shook his head and looked down "sorry i wish i could" he then looked at Amy and as if he just realized who she looked like "wait Amy you look like" but before he could finsh a Kunai-knife zipped past his head cutting his cheek. He look in the direction it come from and his puples shunk and ran towards Amy.

A sicking knife piercing the skin was heard and Kashou went limp and landed on you. "No! Kashou!" Her eyes swelled with tears as she pushed him off and ran into the trees. Kunai's were flying past her but she keept going a head. A few cut her but her mind was on running from them.

~flash back end~

"Oh right he..." she said pulling her legs to her chest and cried. Then she heared voices from down below and his in the tree's shadow.

"Come on Kakashi tell us more" pleaded a spiked haird boy standing near a pink one and a blue haird one he looks like a ducks butt.

"Yeah kakashi-sensei what happened to her...you daughter i mean" the pink one said with a sad expression.

The grey one sigh and rubed his neck looking towards the sky and answered. "She was little when...she was tooken and i havent seen her in a few years." He said smiling sheepishly from under his mask.

Amy sat there and remembered who he was and tears began to form in her eyes again. "Oh..god dad...." she whispered but was confused on how she knew. She also remembered the name she now goes by when the grey one had muttered. "I miss Neime... alot" he had a sad look in his eyes but they all carried on.

"I need to follow them" Amy leaped from tree to tree to catch up with them but stopped when her dad looked in her direction. "What is it kakashi-sensei?" Asked the spicky haird kid.

"Tch...probably nothing" said the duck butt boy. The pink girl was just giggling and looking at him. "I thought....its nothing lets hurry the hokage's waiting" he rubed his neck smiling with his eyes closed.

'That was close' Amy thought and ran again but this time was a bit more quiet. She then stopped when a gate was in sight. It had a leaf on it and her dad walked in. "Uggh finally back believe it!" The spick haird one yelled and everyone else including Amy sweat dropped.

Kakashi waved bye to his team and headed towards the hokage's office. Amy followed in persute, she was happy to see her dad even if she didnt have parents before this. She sat in a near by tree across from his office and watched them both.

"Needed me?" Kakashi said as he popped in with his hands in his pockets. He looked around and saw jounins were all there. "Why is everyone here?" He looked around and smiled sheepishly. The hokage cleared his throat as he began. "Kakashi i am aware that your still looking for Nieme and miss her." Kakashi looked down at the ground but kelpt quiet as the hokage continued.

"You dont need to search for her anymore-" before he could finshish kakashi lashed out ."What do you mean she's every thing to me!" Everyone tried to hold him back but stopped when the hokage held up his hand. "Let me finish. You need to stop because we found her." Kakashi's eyes weld up with tears and everyone let go of him. He slumped to the ground and shuddered. "But her current location hasnt been found but she is alive." Kakashi got up and before leaving he said "is that all" he said in a shuddered voice. The hokage nodded and he left.

He slumped down the wall and pulled his knees to his chest and sobbed 'she's alive..my baby girl is alive' he thought and wipped his tears away. He decided to go home for the day.

Amy followed him as he walked, his head held down and was looking at the ground. He didn't want anyone to see his red puffy eyes, they knew him as the best shinobi and didnt want them to know he had a soft spot.

It hurt Amy to see her dad that way but she couldnt bring her self to hug him in the open and decided to wait and see what happeneds.He walked in to his house and walked up stairs to her room and sat there in the dark crying some more. He soon stopped when he heared foot steps on the bottom floor. He got up and in his hand appeared a kunai and waited for the door to open. He heared knocking and tensed up but then a voice he recognized came from behind.

"Daddy..." Amy had said knocking some more. She then heared aomwthing dropped and stood there. The door swung open and she was pulled into the room. The door then was shut and everything was dark. But she was warm and felt something wet on her face. Then she noticed her dad hugging her and was crying more then ever his mask was off and it wasnt muffled. It made her hurt even more and hugged him back. "Your..back my girl.." he said hugging her closer and still crying she hugged more and whispered "hi dad...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T/N: hey guys CreepingRose here and poor Kakashi ;_; im sorry if i made it to sad or confusing its sota my first narto fanfic i hope you like it dont forget to vote comment and most importantly enjoy~

Bye~ cya~ ~^<><~