Annie has the twins.

On the left Zoe and to the right is Zoey

On the left Zoe and to the right is Zoey.  Annie and Hayden are so happy,they are going to Annie's parents house to see Hayley and her parents.

Congratulations guys -Annie's parents      thanks-Hannie       ANNIE-Hayley     hey Hay-3Hay  quite down some they are sleeping-Annie       ok shhh-Hayley   ( Everybody laughs)

(ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE THE TWINS WERE BORN)        Babe lets set the party up-Annie    ok baby girl i'm coming-Hayden.

the theme is gonna be tea party- Annie   ok-Hayden   they took  pictures  (Three years later)   I cant believe they are starting school tommorrow -Annie(sad voice) Its okay -Hayden  yeah-Annie    (school day is over) the girls are riding the bus -Annie    (the girls come in)  How was school-Hannie            Zoey has a boy friend-Zoe     Who  is it-Hayden   Christian Lueders ,BUT he told us to call him lil-Lueders    OMG,IM GONNA TEXT CARS-Annie  OK-Hayden WHY ARE YALL YELLING-Twins  (Annie and Hayden laugh)   

                                                    TEXTING GROUP CHAT

HS-hey

A-hey

K-hey

Cars-hey

J-hey

JAY-hey  

A-something special is happing

all-WHAT

A-Zoey is dating Christian

Cars-MY CHRISTIAN 

A-yes

ALL-bye 

(END OF CHAT)

(NINE YEARS LATER)

Girls wake up ya'll are  going the Lueders-Hannie

OK-Twins   ya'll are spending the weekend-Hayden  ok-Twins   no nasty stuff-Hannie ok-Twins   bye- Hannie   So w.hat do you wanna do-Hayden  look at the baby books-Hannie   (They look at the baby books)

hat do you wanna do-Hayden  look at the baby books-Hannie   (They look at the baby books)