Help Is On The Way *Hayes Grier Fan Fiction*

Prologue

        He forced me to the ground, cracking my head on the cement floor. "Why did you do that, Anna! You messed up my chances with her!!" Neal screamed over top of me, icking me in the gut.

        "She was going to use you Neal... I didn't want to see you hurt..." I struggle to whisper through the tears which were now flowing freely down my chheks.

        "I don't care how much you're obssessed with me! I never want you to speak again! Got that?!!" He bellowed while pushing his face right in front of mine.

        I gulped. "B-but I love you..." I whispered. He just snorted and kept punishing me.

        "You will never be loved, because your a bitch who'll one day kill herself! You have absolutely no talent and not a single friend! You know why?" He demanded. I shook my head. "Because everybody hates you! You might as well go kill yourself. You have nothing to live for!" He kicked me one last time square in the jaw and left me in the hallway, surrounded by my own pain.

        The tears fell silently as I tried to get up but I kept collapsing to my feet. I managed to pull myself out of the front foyer of the school and dragged myself into a nearby alley.

        He was right. I had no one. No one who loved me. No one who cared. No one would ever save me from what I had to face in my messed up life.

                                                                        No one...