FRIENDS 4EVER!

Once upon a time...OK OK that is not going to be the begging of the story...because...im like...ok its getting old...this is a true...story bout my wifey and i :) hope you like this pumakitty0101

On the first day of school:

"bye mom bye dad"i said "bye we'll miss you..see you later!".

Man i was so exited!but at the same time scared...because i really didnt know anybody at BMS only my friends from elementry and i was hoping that i would make lots of new friends!!!

My brother and i got off the car and waved good bye....both of us walked in the same direction and i told him..."alex"?..."what" "what if i dont make new friends"..."you will dont worry"he smiled kindly at me :)...ok after that i felt much better!!...the bell rang!...wow...i never had heard a bell rung like that it was...i guess it was a nice bell :)

1....2...3....4...5...6...7

omg i was already at 7th :) wow i still couldnt belive i had art ....the teacher...she was ok...she would get..angry...happy...joyfull...angry...oops i said that twice ...any ways she was a nice teacher ...but i was still worryed...i didnt know anybody there...well i did know a few! but would i get to sit next to them!?!...NO i didnt....only one...but still i didnt know the other girls so...we talked and all...then i made 2 new friends in 7!!!!i was soooo happy!!!

My wifey...she's different then the other girls...but i also made a pokemon buddy!!!that she is too my best friend!!!!

i miss them already...summer...ya i know its vacation time...but...my friends...anyway

at our table every day we both talked and talked and talked!!so one day i dont really remember how but...we became..WIFEYS!!!i love her soooo much (i dont like girls in that way if ur thinking wrong )

so....thats how...well...im not sure if i really told you...or...what ever you get me...right?!?

for my wifey pumakitty0101 i love you                            

                 the end....