Christina Grimmie Fanfic. (To still be edited)

"Don't get hurt, okay babe?" Bria Kelly ordered Christina Grimmie as she kissed her lightly on the forehead. Christina smirked.

"I'm going to Starbucks, in what way do you think I'll get hurt?" Bria laughed, plopping herself down on her bed.

"No idea- just don't, kay? I don't need to loose you on my first day of having you."Bria smiled. Christina paused, her hand lingering on the doorknob.

"You won't, geez." She grinned. "I promise." Christina confirmed as she left to pick up their coffee.

About thirty minutes later, Christina stepped out of Starbucks, a coffee in each hand. Being the clumsy girl she always was, she tripped over nothing, spilling both coffee's. She caught herself, but not before stopping in her tracks. The spilt coffee was spreading, the ground disappearing underneath it and her. She had no where left to stand and nothing to hold on to, so she plummeted into the deep pit of coffee. The heat put her in shock, and the coffee weighed her down. Her arms sprawled out, reaching absent mindedly for something- anything- that could help her. She slowly regained consciousness when she felt something tightly grip her hand, pulling her up and out of the coffee. Her head broke through the surface, coughing, lacking air. She began to feel strong arms pull her completely out and onto the sidewalk. She looked behind her. Nothing.

"Are you okay?" Christina blinked. She recognised that voice. But- that voice wasn't real! That voice didn't belong to a human! This couldn't be real. She looked up and her eyes widened.

"Link?" He nodded, giving her a slight smile. She burst into laughter, giving him a huge hug and leaning her head on his shoulder, still in his tight but gentle grasp. "Oh my gosh... I must be dreaming. This is insane! Did I just almost drown in a weird pit of coffee that doesn't even exist?"She felt his soft, cool hand reach up to hold her face to meet his gaze. She soon became lost in his dreamy, blue eyes.

"I sure hope not. Then I would never have met you. I bet that nonexistent coffee isn't that good for you... Let's get you home, shall we?" He grinned, wrapping his arm around her and helping her over to his motorcycle. "Closest thing to a horse I could get out here, huh." He muttered jokingly under his breath. "Hold on to me, you'll be fine." Christina nodded without thinking, following his instructions. She had more important things to think about. He saved my life, she thought. Link saved my life.

Bria sat on her bed watching as Link walked her girlfriend in the door of their room, laying her down beside him on her bed. The story they had told her the moment they entered the hotel made absolutely no sense. Christina fell in a magical pit of coffee, then was saved by Link, a fictional video game character? What does that even mean? She contemplated to herself as she eyed Christina. Christina looked so happy lying there with Link by her side, providing for her everything she'd ever need. Of course, how could she not be? Link seemed perfect, and he saved her life! Unlike I could ever do, Bria thought. It was stupid- Bria wasn't the jealous type at all. She was supposed to be chill, but she couldn't help but feel upset, angry even. Mostly about the fact that Christina had promised. She promised Bria that she wouldn't lose her- not today anyways. But there Bria sat, feeling nothing but lost. She wished she could do something about Link. She wanted him out of the picture- sadly, she couldn't do anything about it. She felt too grateful towards him. Grateful for keeping ,if anything, her best friend alive and happy.