Bloody Revenge

I sit in my room at 5:00am texting my boyfriend. My name is Alana Mae Caster and I live in a small town called Ventroville right on the border of Texas. It's Halloween and I don't want to go out. My boyfriend should be out with his friends but I think he's at home. "Maybe I should go check my Facebook." I say to myself. I stand up and walk over to my laptop and sign in to my Facebook account. "6 notifications...probably that stupid Sarah Weston girl again." I click on the world icon to view my notifications, and sure enough all 6 were from Sarah Weston commenting on my pictures again. I delete all her comments. The wierd thing is, is that I don't even know her. She just added me and started talking to me. I've never met her in person. It's so wierd! *BLEEP* "Holy shiz. That scared me." I scream. It was a chat from Sarah Weston. 

Sarah- Hi Alana. How has your day been?

Me- Who are you? 

Sarah- I'm Sarah, silly. How could you not remember me?

Me- Remember you? What? I never met you..

Sarah- Yes. In 3rd grade. You were my best friend. We were friends with a boy name Justin Keel. He was just so cute, and I made sure you knew I liked him. But when we entered the 4th grade you turned against me and dated him. How could you not remember the day you hurt me?

Me- I'm sorry, I think you've gotten me confused. I'm not the Alana you want. Sorry.

Sarah- Yes, Alana, you are. Because I've seen you everyday since that day. And I see you now.

Me- Okay, this isn't funny. Who are you? Really?

Sarah- This isn't a joke, Alana. 

Me- Whatever. I'm getting offline. You psycopath!!!!

"Okay, get offline if you want. But that won't stop me." A voice said. "Who are you?! Where are you?" I scream. "MOM! DAD! HELP! PLEASE!" I run to the door but a girl comes through it and pushes me to the ground. "Don't run away, Alana, I will only find you again." The girl says with a knife in her hand. She pulls her arm back and puts the knife through my theigh. I scream. "What are you doing? Get off me!" I push the girl off me and limp to the door. "Don't leave me, Alana, not again! Come back!" I turn and look at her trying to stand up then run out the door before she could get me. I get my car keys and run outside to my car and get in. I start the car but before I could get it out of park the door opened and the girl comes out. "Alana, slow down. I'm coming!" She screams. I put the car in drive and slam the car into the girl. After a few minutes of waiting I decide to get out of the car and check to see if she's dead. I walk to the front of the car and see...NOTHING?!? Then I feel a stab in the back and fall to the ground. 

I open my eyes to see an unfimiliar room. I'm laying on a bed with my theigh and torso wrapped up. I look to my right and see a heart monitor and a doctor working on some papers. "Where am I?" I ask. "Oh hi, Alana. You are in Ventroville Hospitol. You had a bad car accident and we found you laying in a ditch. "A car accident? What? No. That is not what happened! There was a girl and she stabbed me and then disappeared from my drive way then stabbed me again! You have to believe me!" I scream. "The medicine is probably getting to your head. I will be back in 1 hour. Relax, okay?" The doctor says calmly. "NO! Come back! Thats not the story!" But the doctor left. I turn my head to the left to see Sarah walking out of the bathroom and heading to my bed.."Hello, Alana."