September 28th.

Just a little something I wrote last year right before September 28th

Just a little something I wrote last year right before September 28th. It was my first ever Larry Stylinson fanfiction and I first published it on ao3. Now I also want to share it here.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the people mentioned in this story and also don't know them personally. This is just a work of fiction from my Imagination and has nothing to do with real life. I do not get any money from this work.

Photo credits from the coverart go to the wonderful People who made them.

Now please enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 28th, 2017; Radio Music Hall, New York City

After Harry had sung "Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart", he went to the front of the stage and said to some fans with a pride flag a few rows away:

"Hey, girls, may I borrow your wonderful flag for a bit?" They nodded amazed and handed the flag to him. Smiling he took it, thanked the fans, draped the flag as cape over his shoulders and continued talking:

"Alright, so, I wrote Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart a few years ago during a very hard time. As some of you may know or suspect, today is a very special day. You are all so wonderful and your support over the years has been absolutely incredible. You're all my friends and that's why I'm finally going to tell you all now, why September 28th is so special to me. Today seven years ago, I kissed the love of my life for the very first time..." Before he could explain further, he got interrupted by loud screaming and cheering from the audience. Harry grinned widely and signalled the crowd to be silent again.

"My story isn't finished yet, so keep quiet. As I said, seven years ago I kissed the love of my life, five years ago we got engaged and four years ago today, we held a promise-wedding, which basically is a promise to get married to each other in the future, when everything is sorted out. Two years ago, we celebrated our anniversary in London with you guys and today we celebrate together again. Today I would like you to celebrate with us, seven years since our first kiss, five years since our engagement and four years of marriage in our hearts. Thank you to all of you who supported us through everything. We're truly happy about the continued support y'all showed us. This next song is for you Babe. Happy anniversary! I love you very much. This is Still The One by Shania Twain."

Everyone cheered again and Harry performed the song without taking his eyes off of Louis, who stood directly in front of the stage.

As the song was over, he leaned down towards Louis and helped him on stage. He hugged him tight and whispered:

"I love you"

"I love you too. Happy anniversary!", Louis replied smiling and held tighter, ignoring the noise from the crowd. This was their moment, the moment they waited for for seven years now.

When they broke the hug, Harry put his arm around Louis' waist, the flag around both of them and said:

"Thank you so much. Louis and I are very happy to finally being able to show all of you our love. Hiding is not very pleasant but it's in the past now. We love you. Now I would like to take a picture with all of us together. Please turn on your lights again." The crowd did as told and Harry and Louis turned around, the flag still around them, smiling wide for the photo. Then, without warning, Harry turned to Louis, pulling him towards his chest, and leaned down to capture Louis' lips in a sweet kiss. Louis leaned further into him, deepening the kiss and both smiled widely, while the crowd cheered and the photographer captured this iconic moment with his camera.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it.

Find me on Social Media:

Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/stylinson28fics

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Stylinson28Fics

AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/Stylinson_28