Let's Play Hookie

I roughly push Vic up against the lockers, my mouth attacking his. One his hands were tangled in my hair, the other was gripping my ass. I shove my tongue in his mouth, tangling with his instantly, making him groan. It felt like I just couldn't get enough of him.

Both of us freeze when we hear a door open down the hall, pulling away from him, I intertwine our fingers and run to an empty classroom. I close the door behind us, locking it before turning to look at Vic.

Smirking, he shoves me against the door. He leans in, I expect to get a kiss but instead he goes to my ear. He licks the outer shell before taking the lobe between his teeth. I let out a small gasp and grip his shoulders, my head resting against the door.

"What's gotten into today, Kells?" He whispers huskily in my ear. His hot breath making goosebumps spread along my skin and chills up my spine. I just shake my head as an answer, not fully trusting my voice.

He starts to leave kisses along my neck. I moan, my hips thrusting into his making him groan deep in his throat. His growing erection rubs up against my thigh, which makes it all so hotter. I, myself, was already hard as a rock not only from the hickies that Vic was leaving along my skin but also from his teasing all day.

Vic thought it would be funny to get me worked up before school by sending quite suggestive text messages while we were in the car. He was in the passenger’s seat next to Jaime while I was in the back squished between Tony and Mike. He also thought a quick make out session before class would be a good idea.

I’ve had a fucking pole in my pants all day because of the jackass. Usually it would be the other way around considering he always calls me his little tease, which I kind of disagree with.

Vic bites down hard on my pulse point making me let out a loud moan. He shushes me by putting a hand over my mouth and gives me a stern look. I innocently bat my eyelashes knowing it would let me off the hook.

"Fuck, too many clothes." He says, removing his hand so he could unbutton my top. He then pulls of his sweatshirt and shirt while I work on taking off our pants and boxers. I struggle with getting his down so I just settle with them being mid-thigh.

Vic wraps his fingers around my length, giving me a few tugs. My breathing falters slightly and my eyes flutter close as I bask in the pleasure that he was causing me. When he dips his thumb into the slit, I swat his hand away then get down on my knees already knowing what he wanted. I take him in my hand, teasingly pumping him at a slow pace. I lean forward and lick the head with the tip of my tongue.

"Kellin..." Vic growls warningly. I look up, meeting his impatient eyes, and give him an innocent smile.

I decide to stop teasing and lick the underside of his member before taking him in my mouth. I hallow out my cheeks and bob my head, fisting what couldn't fit in my mouth. Vic lets out a moan as he hits the back of my throat.

Hearing his moans and groans sent the blood straight to my groin. I couldn't help it when my hand found its way to my leaking member. I moaned around Vic; his hips buck sending more of him down my throat. I slacken my jaw and grip thigh, pulling him in. He gets the hint and starts thrusting his hips.

Call me a slut, but I absolutely loved giving Vic head. Besides sex, it was one of my favorite sexual acts. I loved the feeling of being used so usually I just let Vic have his way with me. Doing this at school was risky but neither of us cared, having sex where someone could catch us at any moment was such a turn on.

Vic pulls out several minutes later, a string of saliva stretching from my bottom lip. He holds out his hands and helps me back up. He turns me around and pushes me up against the door. He grips my hips and pulls on them so my ass is out. I feel one of his feet slide in between mine and separate my legs.