My Angle Sent From Heaven

Chapter 1

Moving Day

APOV

My name is Angela Price. My friends call me Angel. First of all I understand my nickname is weird, but I oddly like it. I am 17 starting my senior year. We are currently living in San Francisco, California. Soon we will be moving to Forks, Washington. I don't even know why. My mother must have lost it this time. She keeps telling me that she'll tell us when we get there.

Lucy is my 15 year old sister. She is the most bubbiliest/excited girl you will ever meet. She can get really annoying sometimes, but others she's amazing. At the moment she is really mad. I glance over at my sister sitting on the other side of the couch sulking, and trying to act normal. She didn't want to leave her friends and home behind.

"Lucy, your going to make for friends," I say carefully. She turns away from the tv to face me. "I know, but I don't want to leave them!" She says beginning to cry again. I scoot towards her and put my arms around her. "Shhh, it's okay. You'll see them again, even if we have to fly across the world," I said reassuringly. she sniffed and blew her nose in a tissue. "Really?" She asked hopefully.

"Of coarse," I said soothingly. She was so vulnerable and sweet, that you would so anything to protect her from the world. I ruffled her golden blond hair. In the sunlight our hair seemed to glow. Lucy had golden blond hair so her's looked like a halo of light. My hair was a strange black. None the less it was beautiful, but in the light it reflected like a rainbow on colors like an opal.

"Your messing up my hair," She squealed pretending to looked shocked and upset. She was really good at acting. She burst into giggles at my unbelieving look I gave her. I got up and went to help mom start dinner, and Lucy followed. Mom came out from her bedroom and joined us. Lately she's been in her bedroom with the door locked. She still refused to tell us why.

I got out the ingredients for lasagna and started making it. Lucy sat in the chair at the table completely fascinated. She wasn't allowed to cook because when she was 13, she almost burned the house down trying to make cookies, twice. I smiled at her and sat down in the chair next to her. Mom sat in the last chair on the other side of the table.

"When we get to Forks I have to tell you some information that will change your lived forever." She said gravely. I glanced at Lacy to see she was just as confused as me "I can't tell you yet, but I will once we'll move I can tell you." She said sighing and got up and left. I looked at Lucy to see her staring at the chair mom was sitting at.

What was that? I thought. The stove dinged making me jump. I got up and got the lasagna out. I dished it out and set a plate infrount of Lucy, but she was still staring at the chair. I set my plate down and snapped my fingers infrount of her snapping her back to reality. "What would be so back that it could change our lives?" Lucy whispered.

"I don't really know," I responded. "It's probably nohing to important, don't worry," She started eatting and we finished up. I cleaned the dished and went upstaires to lay back on my bed. My room was half packed and ready to be taken away. I got up and finished packing my things. we were leaving tomarrow. School was starting this Monday again.

Summer was almost over. Time flys so fast when your having fun. I felt sad takeing down the millions of pictures of me and my friends. After everything was packed I took out a book I packed for my car ride bag. I got bored really easily. I soon lost myself in Jane Eyre and fell asleep. I was sucked into the weirdest dream.

I was running in the woods as fast as lightning trees were whipping past me as I sped past everything. I was nearing a cliff. i was screaming at myself no to jump, but I did. I didn't fall... I flew and glidded through the clouds loving the feeling of being free. I didn't know how I was doing until I looked behind me at to large beautiful white wings with brown flecks in them. I freaked out and fell to the ground.