Uh-Oh....

The day has come. We were going to the airport less than 24 hours we were already all packed up. We decided we were gonna have a sleepover at baileys house because her mom was gonna take us to the airport in the morning at 11:25. But our flight leaves at 12:45. We kept dosing off and then I accidentally fell asleep but it was weird because I had a dream. But not just any dream. I think I have déjà Vu like no joke. Well there was this girl from our school she was also a viner but no one liked her, everyone thought she was a slut. Why? I don't know why. Sown thing about her giving herself away to anyone she meets. I think I'm not sure though. And I guess she was gonna be on the tour with us hopefully not maybe she just knows them from some where else or she is just a crazy fan. I know they have plenty of those. Wait... Why was she looking at me and telling me to go over there. As I started walking somebody came up behind me and.... Crap. I just woke up my mom is yelling at us from the bottom of the stairs to get up. Oops. I wonder what is gonna happen?What if my dream happens today maybe it was déjà Vu. I guess we're gonna find out later.

-------------------------

I'm gonna try to update but I'm going to vbs and you can't bring your phone so I will try.bye my little bumble bees.

Xoxo-bailey💖