~Part 1

The moon was at it's peak as the rain beat a gentle pitter-patter across the tarmack and brick streets, a lonesome figure drifting through the murk cloaked in the soft pale light of the moon with their footsteps reverberating across the ground as their tall limber shadow followed behind.

A shiver running down their spine as they kept walking down the dark pavement, the weather was truly bitter and the ground was shimmering with frost like stars in the night sky, the statuesque figure had their head down low as a cold cloud of breath spilled out their lungs. 

The figure's face was half covered by a coal-black bandana with white floral patterning contrasting with the ebony, along with a plain sable hoodie. Their build was lanky and slim, like nothing but just a shadow in the midnight dreary.

Suddenly noticing the echoing footsteps of another person drawing near, looking up to spot a young woman, maybe about in her early twenties. Sharp features, bleached hair, and her hazel pools glazed and dilated, showing clear signs of intoxication as she staggered by while shivering and shaking in the cold, not a surprise, they must've lost their coat in a drunken daze. "Hey, are you okay?" The lanky figure spoke, their voice was feminine although deep and mellow as they batted their eyes at the heavily intoxicated woman. 

The woman didn't come out with any form of sensical reply, just mumbling and slurring, the dark-clothed woman just smirked slightly, guiding the woman away from the path and away from prying eyes into a dark alleyway, the inebriated blonde lady too far gone to even understand what was happening, all they could do is groan and mumble in confusion as they were thrown to the ground. The figure began to take something out their pocket, the cold steel shining beautifully in the moon's aura, and with a few precise incisions, the woman let out their final breath under the blade as blood streamed like trickling rivers of crimson through the cracks in the cobbles, enchanting rouge droplets beading up on the knife and slowly dripping off in a most wonderful way. And without another glance, their killer slipped away into the sombre black, leaving not a trace but their victim's husk.