if you're reading this you're beautiful!!

Most people ask me what I'm thinking about ill tell them I'm thinking about Bands, screamo music. Sleeping with sirens. Blood, knifes, and reason why I cutted for 2 years of my life. I was also bullied 3 years and it wasn't fun I was thrown against walls and lockers even got hit in the back by heavy books. Most of my bullies were boys. I dislike them but I would never talk bad about them how they talked bad about me.

Long story short, I met this person through my friend and he started saying stuff about how his parents didn't care for him. He started telling me that my mom and family didn't care for me that I should end it all. Me being me I let that get to my head and I cut my self. About 40 times. All different times of course. 17 on my arms. 4 on my left and 13 on my right. Four times on my ankle and twice by my neck. And the rest are on my legs.

I havent cut in a long time. I'm 13 now and I have a loving, caring boyfriend and I couldn't be happier. I'm glad I stopped cutting, now I wanna help other ppl to stop too.

So if you know of someone cutting or anything tell them this:

"Yourr beautiful no matter what anyone has to say, you're a unique person there's no one like and if people try to bring you down that's just because you're already higher than them. Don't listening to the insults. You're doing something right to make them dislike and hate on you. Dont let anyone tell you you're worthless useless ugly fat nerd geek emo gay(even if u r its still not right, or bi or pan or trans) weird loser. Nothing!! You mean something to this world. You have a purpose to be here!!"

And tell them:

"Come to me when you need a shoulder to cry on or to talk too, ill always be their no matter what!"

Make sure the bullied, emo, gay, bi, pan, goth, scene, straight, the cutters etc. Know that you're there for them and you care for them and help them through what ever life throws at them. Always tell your self "I am beautiful how I am I dont need to change who I am. I'm perfect in my eyes! No one can tell be different"

I wanna make a difference in this world, I wanna help people who are bullied, has it bad at home, homeless, who cut them selves cause of mixed emotions. I wanna make this world a better place because right now, as far as I'm considered this world is beginning to be bad with all the school shootings and suicide cases. I wanna make it where the bullied don't have to be afraid. Where the homeless have shelter food and water. Where the suicidal People put in this world don't wanna end theirs life and live happy!!

Help me make a difference and share this message.

Everyone deserves to live no matter what has happen in your life.

Thank you to all who read this. I would be glad if you spread the word in helping me make difference in this world!!.

Any of you who read this are feeling down or anything thing just message me and we'll talk I'm always open hearted to help others like me.

With lots of Love,
                                 Lena