Chapter 1: Love at first sight

« Sabrina POV»
I slammed my hand down onto my alarm clock to stop it from making a lot of noise. 6:25 am God, I hate I having to wake up early. I sat up and rest my head in my hands for a minute. After getting my self together, I got up, made my bed and head towards the bathroom to get ready for another long day at school.

After I was done, I threw on my well shaped maroon belly skin blouse, put on my high waist pants and a pair of high heels. I put my hair into a messy bun then sprayed some perfume on. I heard my phone buzz on my nightstand. It was a text message from my boyfriend Raphael.

“ Good morning, baby girl. I'm sorry about last night ”.

I rolled my eyes memorizing about last night the argument Raphael and I had.

“ Morning ”. I texted back.

I unplugged my phone from the charger and look in the mirror one last time before leaving my room. I sighed.

“ Four more months. Just four more months and I'm done. You can do this Sabrina ”.

I gave myself a little pep talk before shutting my door and going downstairs. It's not that I hated school, I just want it to be over. I wanted to graduate already.

“ Good morning, Mom. Good morning Dad ”. I greeted my parents as I gave them both a kiss on the cheek.

“ Good morning sweetheart ”, they said in unison. I walked up to my big brother Paul.

“ Good morning, big rat ”, I giggled as I ruffled the top of his head.

“ Ugh! Come on Brina. Why do you always do that ? Mom, tell her to chill out !”.

My mom smiled at the both of us while she poured herself some more coffee. I checked my phone to look at the time. It was almost 7:30. I took a chocolate and a water and start walking to the door.

“ Honey, what about your break fast ”, my Dad shout.

“ I'm  going to be late for school if I don't leave now! I'll be fine dad. I'll see you guys later!”, I yelled to my parents. I shut the door to the house and get into my BMW.

Once I reached West Beverly High, I parked my car and head inside. When I got my supplies for my first class History. While getting my things.

Dominique and Jelicia came up to me.

“ Hey bestfriend ”, they greeted me.

“ Hey girls, what's up ”, I said back.

“ Nothing much. Ready for History ?”

“ We ever ready ”, we laughed as we start walking to class.

************************************
The day was almost over, thank goodness. One more class and I can go home. Walking into Biology, I immediately became depressed. It just sucks. Last class of the day always takes forever to finish. Once everyone in the class was seated, we  all waited for our teacher, Mrs. Wilison didn't showed up. About ten minutes passed and she still wasn't in the class. That's weird. Mrs. Wilison never late and she never miss a day of school

Five more minutes passed then in came a well - dressed man walking into the classroom with a few folders in one hand and a little briefcase in the other. He looked to be in his early twenties, stood at about 6'9, light brown hair that was perfectly slicked back, bark brown eyes and a jawline to die for. The sleeves to his blue button up shirt were so tied revealing his muscles. Calling this man handsome was an understatement. He was beyond gorgeous.

If his looks weren't enough, his sexy voice put the ultimate cherry on top.

“ Good afternoon class. My name is Mr. Green. I will be your new Biology teacher for the rest of the school year”.