I Found My mate, Hes the Alpaha

I walked slowly down the drive way Kevin and Dillian right on my hills,Im so mad at them because of what happend in the house......I will not let this slip!

''Come on Baby dont be like this!'' Agh i hate when peple call me that its repolsive.

''Listen here you!'' i said pointing at him im not in the mood for either of them.Why? Because I cant believe they acually had a punch up......

''Dont you dare adress me as your 'Baby' cause darlining im not!'' i spat as i turned the cornner to get as fast as i could to get to Yamins house.I could hear Dillian chuckle and Kevin mope.

Before i could think straight i had walked straight into someones rough chest,i felt sparkes run straight down my back....wait what?

I heard him mumble under his breath.

''Mine''

I looked thoughtfully at the very Atractive Man standing infront of me, OMG he has an AMAZING Body Holy shit.....And hes tanned with an 8 pack he looks about my age 17, He has Pitch BLACK hair......Holy shit hes sooooooooooo Hot.....Mental Mind Slap.....No you dont even know this dude....UGH.

__Amber, Amber i heard my wolf call in my head.___

-----What? ------

___MATE,MATE,MATE ___ She howled in my head so loud i thought it was going to explode!

''What?'' questiond kevin

''MINE'' he growled still staring ino my eyes.I couldnt take my eyes off them, they are the most amazing ocean blue,i didnt even have time to look at the rest of him because i was now in his arms and he was pulling away from Dillian
 and Kevin.....OH SHITT!

___Mate give me my mate!!!!!____ Alice needs to calm her shit!

----We need to talk to him first,hes already come off RUDE!----

we stop abruptly and he turned to face me with lust in his eyes...

From the feel of it i could sence he was an Alpha,Oh harayyyyyy.

''what ?'' i said with out thinking.

''Whats your name beautiful?'' AWWWWWWW, come on i dont fall for that bull shit!

''Amber,and if you dont mind i would like you ro take me back to my brother and date if you dont mind.'' oh shit another male is gonna go ape shit..ooops shouldnt have let that slip.....

''What?'' he said confused....

''Oh sorry did you want me to dumb it down for you, TAKE.ME.BACK.TO.MY.BROTHER.AND DATE.THANK.YOU.'' i said smirking,ohhhhhh burn.

''Date?'' oh come on you cant be serious, let me guess he dosent want me to be with another male,toooooooo Bad im not just going to leap into his arms and say i love him and that ive been waiting for this day since i was born!

''Yep'' i say popping thr 'P'.

''You cant be seeing other males, IM.YOUR.MATE.''

''sorry i didnt catch your name?'' i said smiling

''Alex''

''well ALEX your gonna have to earn what you want!'' Hahahhaa good luck im verry hard to please!

''you belong to me!''.......oh honey i dont belong to anyone im not an Object im a human.........im so fumming right now i could ripp is hole face off right now!

''ugh,please i dont belong to anyone,so earn it!'' i said sppinging on my hills and walking off swaying my hipps!

i walked back to were i had been before,geese boys,i cant believe it they are still standing there in shock!

''WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPEND?'' Dillian said more like shouted at me!

''GEESE,CALM YOUR SHIT DILLIAN,HES MY MATE!'' i blurted out.

''Mate?''

''Yes,Mate.''

''Oh,well did you guys have fun?'' he said wiggiling his eyebrows,just like dillian to think that!

'' Um,i think i should go.'' Kevin said with dissapointment in his eyes as they meet mine.

''What about our date?'' i said Dissiopinted

''But yor mate??'' i said with hopes in his eyes.

''I said he had to earn what he wants.'' i said smiling!

''Oh, Thats gotta hurt.'' he said chuckling.

''Can we just go?'' i said grabbing his hand.

''By Dillian have a great night to you too.''

''oh by have fun and dont get into any trouble you too.''...... That was just too esay what is he planing??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya im Britnety,this is my first book so dont judge until you've read the whole book...thanks.....have funnnnnn;)

-Britney..xxxx