IM A VAMPIER

Hey guys,I'm Hannah and this is a story when a girl finds out that she and her father and others are Vampire's and she falls in love with a boy she meet at school but he is a werewolf and he doesn't tell her till he had a fight with her father and her werewolf mother had died when giving birth to her.

Description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a young girl,and She was 11 turning 12 and my name was Ruby she had to go to a new school and she never known that her father was a cold blood sucking heart less Vampier and her mother was a worm hearted werewolf.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time there was a girl and my name was Ruby,I was 11 turning 12.i had to go to a new school because I was always getting bullied at my old school.On my first day I saw a boy that I have seen at my old school and he saved me from getting into trouble by this over boy that was punching and kicking me and then he charged in and said to the boy' Leave her alone'.Ive always had a crush on him but he carnet she that I liked him,But when he saved me he ran so fast that he wasn't even there.That day I went to go and introduce my self.

I said to him'Hi I'm"

I know who you are your Ruby' He said to me.

Then I said'Yes that's my name Ruby'.

Then he said' Come to me after your first class and let's hang out',Ok'?

Yes I'll be there I'said'.

Then the bell rang and he had to hurry and get to class.

I said by!.

Then I ran to class and the teacher interdicted me to every one and I was so nerves but I got the hang of it after a while.

The teacher told me' to go and sit next to a girl who won't even tack her eyes of me, I'm just guessing that she knows me but I don't know her.

So I sat down next to her and said' Hi I'm,

Ruby I know you known my brother Damian and I'm his sister.I also know what you are.

What do you mean I mean I'm just a normal human being?.

You don't know what your mum was?

No I don't.Why?What is she?.

Wow you really don't know do you?.

Let's talk later.

Ok

Right know I say to myself' I know what this equals where doing maths.

But the girl next to me her name is Sofia and she puts hand up but I've all ready got it in my book so I don't need to worry about it.

Then the bell rings and I grab my books to put into my bag.

Then Damian runs up to me and says to me' What's going on you DIDENT meet me at the lunch table?

Oh I'm so sorry I forgot all about it I'm really sorry' I've said it like a 10000 times and his not even getting bored.

Then the warning seconded bell rings and I'm saying' That my dad's going to kill me if I don't get home in 10mins.

Then Damian says to me' I'll come with you because I just live around the corner from you.