what did i do?

So I'm trying to figure out what did I do to her ? I loved her heh see the key word , anyways so me and my girl Klondike blonde broke up cause her crazy ass be thinking I'm cheating it all started like this ... Flashback
     "Come on ayleo do it for the vine " said Mateo "nah I'm good wbu" "nope I'm awesome " said Mateo in a sarcastic tone "ight then " I said "AYLEO WHO IS THIS BITCH ON YOUR PHONE !!?" "Uh oh buddy in trouble " key chuckled "bro shut up" I said as I nudged him "HUH TELL ME WHO IS SHE !!" "Um... Klondike can we go somewhere private?" "HELL NO TELL ME WHO IS SHE RIGHT FUCKING NOW !!" She yelled " she's my ex girlfriend tanisha , she be trying to get back with me but I try to be loyal to your ungrateful ass by saying fuck no !!" I shouted "I have to go catch a fish running away " said Cleo teo's girlfriend "ok baby girl " Mateo said as he smirked through his mask "like I said its just my ex , so sit down somewhere" "FUCK NO YOU CHEATING LIAR BITCH" "she yelled to me " GET OUT MY HOUSE YOU UNGRATEFUL WHORE!!" I yelled back at her "oohh its going down " said Mateo "oooii im weak " said phyouture "fine , if that how you feel then I'll get out your cheap ass house " she said as she walked out the house .
            Flashback over
Now you see what happened you're probably wondering well what about the title here's what I did NOTHING that's what I did completely nothing I just don't understand her but , whatever .

Find out in the next chapter to see what's been up with Klondike and will ayo continue to text his ex girlfriend.