The 1st Chapter to "Club Dark Emotions"

Chapter One;

 The Evil Schemes Of Many

Club Enigma was the place to be if you were a man looking to have a great time. And it was most definitely the place to be if you were either a woman trying to clock some fast cash, or a hustler on the come up. There was just so much money to be made there for anybody who was willing to go and get it. On any giving night one-hundred thousand dollars easily passed through the club. And on a real good night the club could see up to a quarter-million or more no question. And that's just from drinks, tips, food, the fee you had to pay to get in, and the fee dancers had to pay to the H.N.I.C. Mr. Rosell.

That's not including what some dancers would make on the side for performing sexual favors. Who would dare work an office job when you could make ten grand or more on any giving Friday or Saturday night?. Only the most beautiful dancers who were down to do dirty tricks were getting paid those numbers though. If a chick acted like she was scared to get fucked or suck a random dick then she wasn't maximizing her potential. The most money a scary bitch would leave the club with was probably no more than a grand a night, if that. After a while those same scary bitches would realize they were headed nowhere fast and start getting with the program.

Not only could anyone looking for a thrill find some of the most beautiful women known to men at the club, but if they were really looking to party they could also purchase their drug of choice. Everything from weed, to coke, to meth, to heroin, to every kind of pill you could think of. If you wanted it there was always somebody around who had it. Besides the random dealers that showed up on any given night looking to get rid of all kinds of drugs, some of the dancers were also selling drugs to make a little money on the side. But even with so many people already dealing, the game was still wide-open to any new-comers who either had better product, or just had whatever it was for cheaper,...

B.K. was fresh out of the joint from doing a 5-year drug bid and was already back at it.

"The game don't stop so why should I?", was the question that he constantly asked himself. 

"Shit it's money to be made baby!", he said with excitement as he drove around the city at night looking for something to get into. 

Kinda like Mr. Rosell, that jail bid gave B.K. a lot of time to think, which only made him smarter. So he wasn't about to post up on a hot ass street corner no more to get his money. Neither was he about to sit in a depressing ass dope house full of begging ass crackheads like he used to. Naw, he had something much greater in mind this time around.

"Woah!", "what the fuck is that right there?", He asked his girl Natalie with much enthusiasm as he saw the bright neon lights flashing around Club Enigma

"Oh that's that new strip club I was telling you about baby, let's go check it out!" She said.

"Hell yeah!, let's do it!", he responded with even more excitement.

B.K. was a tall, dark, and handsome young black man who had an irresistable fetish for white women, so a club like Enigma was right up his alley. Natalie was a beautiful white female who had a weakness for a black dude like B.K., so she was willing to do anything he requested, which is why he was able to use her as a mule to carry his coke and pills in her bra and panties. Even though she played the role of his bitch, they were more like friends with benefits. She held him down before and during his 5-year stretch so he had a lot of love and respect for her.