The Blood Moon.

~Whilst Marco Was In Kelly's Hair/House~

"Come On Tad, You've Got To Move Out. You're Just Hurting Yourself More By Staying." Marco Reminded Tad.

"I Guess You're Right. You're The Expert." Tad Replied, Sighing.

"Yes I A-Wait What?" Marco Said Confusingly.

"Well, You Always Stick Around Star And Tom." Tad Said.

"Wai-What Does That have to do with anything?" Marco Asked.

"Face It Marco, You're Hung up on your Unavailable Crush." Tad Said.

"Wa-No-Pffff" Marco Said, His Cheeks Turning a mild Red.

Tad Sighs. 

"Alright, I'll Move Out. But Don't Let Her Go. Don't Lose Her, She Obviously Means A Lot To You. You Can't Let Her be Taken Away." Tad Reminded Marco, before exiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marco had Returned To Where They Set up, Seeing As Tom Was Kissing Star. Janna Was There Taking a Picture, Smirking. (Yes, I added some Characters To This Scene.)

All Of a Sudden, The Dark Sky was Lit up by a Red Orb

All Of a Sudden, The Dark Sky was Lit up by a Red Orb. Star Pulled From Tom, Glancing Up at The Sky, As Did Marco. 

"Sta-..." Tom Cut Himself Off, Looking At The Sky.

"Tom... I Thought You Said this only happens every 600 and something years?" Star Questioned.

"It Usually Does... Unless The two souls Previously Bonded Find Someone Else, It Gives The Bonded Souls A Chance To Be With Their True Love If Something Is Off." Tom Said.

Star Glanced Over At Marco, Seeing as he was Already Looking at Her.

The Blood Moons Light Reflected Onto Marco and Star as Star Stood up, Walking Over To Marco.

"What's Happening?" Marco Asked.

"I... Don't Know." Star Responded.

"When You Went to Bon Bons Revival Or Whatever You Called It, This Happened To Me While Jackie And I Were Together." Marco Responded.

"Whaaaaat?~~~" Star Said, Surprised

"And You Never Told Me?" Star Continued.

"I Didn't think it meant anything." Marco Said.

"Your Soul...It's Bonded With Jackie's Now." Tom Said Smirking, now knowing that He Couldn't Be With Star.

"I Don't... Want that." Marco Said, Grabbing Stars Hand.

"I know this is weird because you have Tom But I don't want my soul to be bonded to her. I want It to be bonded with my Best Friend." Marco Said Smiling.